Skip to content

So are we going to be updated with the new Torment functions?

chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
Are the other games getting spiffy new stuff?

Comments

• chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
    Well, I hope they enable the effects that are already in the engine for BG:EE. There is a bunch of opcodes that don't work.
    Madrict
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    chimeric said:

Well, I hope they enable the effects that are already in the engine for BG:EE. There is a bunch of opcodes that don't work.

If there're no bug reports about it yet, feel free to report at support.baldursgate.com.
    No, no bugs. Late-number opcodes just don't work... yet, I presume.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,524
    edited July 2017
    I'd imagine you'll need to file a bug report on redmine for each of the op codes that aren't working. I doubt they have a list internally which they're going to tackle with no input from the player/modder base.
    Post edited by AndreaColombo on
    Let me put the question this way: Beamdog people, if you are reading this, are we getting an update beyond 2.0 for the BG games?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
  • switswit Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 495
    Once the 2.4 patch series has been completed, we will bring those improvements to desktop and Android versions of BG:EE, BGII:EE, and IWD:EE alongside more bug fixes and feature requests submitted by the community, including Steam achievements for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition.
    Bolded part sounds promising. I've just posted my feature requests related to PST:EE engine improvements here: https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/31382
    And here is unrelated one: https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/31371

Gotta tag @Avenger_teambg and @CamDawg Beamdog devs because why not :P
    AndreaColombobob_veng