Skip to content

Cleric skill blessed hammer

Greetings all,

Recently I have been playing a run thru with a wild mage and cleric of helm. Very fun combination by the way. Anyway, regarding the blessed hammer (and also the seeking sword) I noticed a huge thaco bonus when dual wielding. My thaco would be improved on my off hand to match that of main hand. Does anyone know if this is a bug? Im not really complaining because this really boosts the fighting ability of a cleric if it is legit.

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Huh, interresting. Never tried it, so can't really answer your question at all but now I just got curious as to what it would like to stack up boon of lathander on that as well :)
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Spiritual Hammer gives you a large off hand/backstab bonus but that it comes up to your main hand may just be coincidence in your current state.
  • wizzywazzowizzywazzo Member Posts: 33
    Yes my experience with it using a plus 2 weapon in the off hand it gave even Thani with my main. Once I got flail of ages +3 my off hand was actually better than my main hand.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    Magical Weapons negate the effects of Two-Weapon Style, whether good or bad, though the inventory does not always accurately display it.