Skip to content

I used the spell Similacrum to Clone Edwina

Experimenting with Clone Spells
I alt+q Edwina Clone and took her to be Fully Restored at a temple of Helm to gain back the lost levels

Now to see if its just the original Edwin that gets restored or both.
Aedantbone1

Comments

• yhl533556yhl533556 Member Posts: 4
    by Experiment ,what you find ?
    Vasculio
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I might be mistaken but I think this Edwin(a) will be exactly the same as the original one, with the same banters etc..
    This creature is exactly Edwin and banters and quests are managed by global variables most of the time, so nothing should change.
    Vasculio
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    The clone loss of spells is do to not having Edwin's necklace. The HP is do to the original Edwina having the ion cap that give 6 extra hp.
    So pretty much ever stat is the same. When i cloned Edwina. I made sure to detach all of the items off her before cloning.
    Because cloning with the cloths on make them permitted on the clone.

To change the portrait i just use EE Keeper to made the clone "exportable" unlocking the ability to change it. And of course i had to give her the name Edwina lol
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    edited July 2017
    Vasculio said:

The clone loss of spells is do to not having Edwin's necklace. The HP is do to the original Edwina having the ion cap that give 6 extra hp.
    So pretty much ever stat is the same. When i cloned Edwina. I made sure to detach all of the items off her before cloning.
    Because cloning with the cloths on make them permitted on the clone.

To change the portrait i just use EE Keeper to made the clone "exportable" unlocking the ability to change it. And of course i had to give her the name Edwina lol

Since you're using EEKeeper you may as well put the necklace around Edwina's neck
    semiticgoddessVasculio
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    The clone will not have the same banters; just the same sound set. Its gender should be set to "illusionary" and therefore should permanently be killed by True Seeing.
    VasculioArunsunislandkingProont
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857

The clone will not have the same banters; just the same sound set. Its gender should be set to "illusionary" and therefore should permanently be killed by True Seeing.

You know, all concepts of gender are illusionsry. ;)
    AndreaColombosemiticgoddessAnterosProont
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    DreadKhan said:

YOU explain that to the judge and see how far you get

DreadKhanAndreaColomboProont
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    tbone1 said:

DreadKhan said:

YOU explain that to the judge and see how far you get

"Your Honour, I would like to call Gloria Steinem as my next witness!"

Can't fail strategem: 'If the gender duality paradigm doesn't fit, you must acquit! I rest my case!'