Skip to content

Expect a video from Jacob Burgess (Glint) soon

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Will it be something like "Glint reactions for IWDEE 2.3 release date announcement"?
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Laughed a lot but:

1) About the first minutes:

2) Can't stop wondering if you guys will sell the coin. Because I would kill for this coin. Please don't make me kill for this coin. "Man murders for a Bhaal coin". Lots of people would start saying "video games make people more violent". Nobody needs to die. Sell the coin.
    JuliusBorisovAerakarAvenger_teambg
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Laughed at the vertical video message:)

There is a promo connected to the video:

RaduzieldeltagoAerakarelminster
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    ..tempting...
    JuliusBorisov
  • the_sexteinthe_sextein Member Posts: 711
    edited August 2017
    I know this is sort of a promotional video for the CE and I am sure Beamdog is trying to get rid of the remaining copies that they didn't sell but..... Secretly, I hope their continued connection with Jacob and Jacob telling people to support beamdog because it would be good for them and him is maybe a small hint that we will see a BG2EE expansion with SOD characters making a return. Just hoping you know.

Oh yeah and that E-mail questionnaire they sent out that asked about box sets...Hopefully they will make a bad A$$ BG2 box set with the theme of the new expansion like they did with the Dragonspear boxset featured above. That was one killer boxset when it comes to quality. I would be on board for a BG2EE expansion in the form of a CE any day.
    Aerakar
    Jacob said:

deltago *whispers* ...do iiiiiit...

Jacob
    ...Burgess?
    JuliusBorisov
  • JacobJacob Member Posts: 9
    @deltago *lurking whispers* ...hi...
    deltagoAndreaColomboJuliusBorisovAerakar
    I guess since Glint whispered sweet nothings in my ear, I have to get it.

Can't ignore a lovable gnome you know.
    JuliusBorisovJacob
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Glint in BG2EE confirmed! Carry on :)
    JuliusBorisovAerakarJacob
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Cahir said:

Glint in BG2EE confirmed! Carry on :)

I thought it meant:

Glint in Leisure Suit Larry: Enhanced Edition confirmed!
    AndreaColomboJuliusBorisov
    @deltago *whispers* ...may Cloakshadow's cloak's shadow fall lightly on you... *fades into laughter*
    ThacoBellAerakarJuliusBorisovelminster
    Jacob said:

deltago *whispers* ...may Cloakshadow's cloak's shadow fall lightly on you... *fades into laughter*

So Mr. Burgess, working on any VO projects that you'd like to share with the community?
    ThacoBell
    Jacob said:

@deltago As for right now, I am bound by NDA's coming out of my everything, but if that's something the community is interested in, I will happily let you know once the curse is lifted. Most recently, however, I was in Baldur's Gate 3: Song and Shadow. I'll actually be repping that at PAX West in Seattle this year, and speaking on a Panel to boot. But, I am very excited and very proud for some of my upcoming stuff.

Fixed it.

Heeey @deltago did you get my message?
    JuliusBorisov
    Ha! Well played @Raduziel . If I had ANY control over that, if that actually happened, I'd be going door to door telling people the second I was allowed. Screaming it probably.
    Raduziel
    Jacob said:

Ha! Well played @Raduziel . If I had ANY control over that, if that actually happened, I'd be going door to door telling people the second I was allowed. Screaming it probably.

We all know you signed a N.D.A. and your subconscious is trying to pass us a message.

Seriously now: good luck with your new project, Jacob. Just be as awesome as you were in SoD and everything will be all right.
    AerakarJuliusBorisov
    Jacob said:

Heeey deltago did you get my message?

I did. I will get back to you tomorrow/today... lets just say 24 to 36 hours from now.
    Needed to consult others before moving forward.
    JuliusBorisov
    @deltago Sounds good! @Raduziel Thank you! I appreciate that. The newest project was announced yesterday (FINALLY). If you wanna know more about it, hit my twitter. @jacobbburgessvo Warning, I also talk a lot about my dinner and wrestling.
    RaduzielJuliusBorisov
    Jacob said:

@deltago Sounds good! @Raduziel Thank you! I appreciate that. The newest project was announced yesterday (FINALLY). If you wanna know more about it, hit my twitter. @jacobbburgessvo Warning, I also talk a lot about my dinner and wrestling.

There's an extra "b" on your twitter.

Cool, now I can stalk you.
    JuliusBorisov
    @Raduziel Whoops! Sorry bout that. Better a typo here than on my official channel.
    RaduzielJuliusBorisov
    Got my CE today(!) which was a surprise since I didn't receive any shipping confirmation, but I am not complaining about that.

I will complain about not getting a bedazzled picture of @PhillipDaigle though. Now what can I hang above my bed to fantasize about?
    JuliusBorisov