Skip to content

You have been waylaid by enemies and must defend yourselves.

profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
A single polar bear. And it's friendly. Is there any reason to kill the fluffy bear or should I just leave?
ShikaoJuliusBorisovMirandel

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    rofl
    ShikaoprofanitywarningRaduzielMirandel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    950 xp.

Kill it.
    StummvonBordwehrUnderstandMouseMagicsarevok57
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    Ah thanks. I'll just leave it in peace.
    JuliusBorisov
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    I apologize if it was a serious question. I just had to laugh when imagining the situation. ("fluffy bear" might have helped with that, too.)
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    Nah it was funny. The question was just in case polar bears are known for carrying diamonds or epic helmets or something.
    No apologies needed.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    @sarevok57 I read "sweetski XP" as "sweets & XP," and my first thought was "I want sweets. Where can I find a polar bear near me?"
    sarevok57profanitywarning
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Nimran said:

@sarevok57 I read "sweetski XP" as "sweets & XP," and my first thought was "I want sweets. Where can I find a polar bear near me?"

hahhahhahah awesome :)
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Pick its pockets. They must run deep.
    Nimran
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    the power gamer in me knows that there is more than enough xp to go around so if I don't have to fight the bear just leave it there and move on instead of wasting my resources.
    Artonatbone1
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    fateless said:

the power gamer in me knows that there is more than enough xp to go around so if I don't have to fight the bear just leave it there and move on instead of wasting my resources.

tis blasphemy! a power gamer must gather all the experience points :)

tbone1StummvonBordwehr
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    wasted experience points aren't worth gathering when weighed against my assets like spells and hp that could be used on something far more effective.