Skip to content

Why don't we get cups?

Sir Ryan says when you are accepted into the order you are given a cup.

Keldorn, Anomen, and the main character are all possible members of the order.

Why don't we get a nice shiny cup? Why only Anarg?

Comments

• luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    Renal Bloodscalp stole one of those mugs, and it is quite the ugly mug at that.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    They figured that since I'm a cavalier with Durlag's Goblet, I don't need their stinking cup!
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    I'm glad we don't get one. Because then we'd probably have had to carry it around taking up one of our inventory slots for the rest of the game.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    fateless said:

I'm glad we don't get one. Because then we'd probably have had to carry it around taking up one of our inventory slots for the rest of the game.

But you get a 5% discount on griffin burgers at the grill in the Home for Unwed Paladins.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited August 2017
    tbone1 said:

fateless said:

But you get a 5% discount on griffin burgers at the grill in the Home for Unwed Paladins.
    You can also exchange the totally awesome Order mug for a red Star Metalbucks coffee cup. This however will make any Paladin character fall from grace and switch their alignment permanently to Lawful Evil. Because red coffee cups are clearly a creation of Asmodeus himself!
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Hm... is there a cup BAM in the game?

I'm thinking about modding one. Heal 1x/day may worth an inventory slot.
  • sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    Raduziel said:

Hm... is there a cup BAM in the game?

I'm thinking about modding one. Heal 1x/day may worth an inventory slot.

Anarg's cup is in the game as part of the paladin stronghold quests.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    That dwarven brewmaster in the wild mage camp gives you a mug that heals you when drinking it. It's pretty good. You could probably copy that and change the icon.
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    edited August 2017
    What, you didn't get the cup? You may have installed too many mods.
    ;)
    Post edited by Artona on
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    The cup is actually used for periodic tests. Missing your save to a Confusion or Chaos spell will make you fail your next test and you will be on probation for a month.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    It's not that kind of cup; it's the baseball kind. The cup is automatically attached to your character's jock strap, protecting you from kicks to the groin.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

It's not that kind of cup; it's the baseball kind. The cup is automatically attached to your character's jock strap, protecting you from kicks to the groin.

Also to provide better 'support' for the ladies' viewing pleasure :wink:.
  • fatelessfateless Member Posts: 330
    Well The Radiant Heart is kind of Chincy. It is an order of Paladins afterall.