Skip to content

Forum avatar

darkmoon500darkmoon500 Member Posts: 25
There's no option to change it on mobile site, I can see it but can't tap to change it, I dunno how yous got images on your maybe it's cause your on the computer? I tried viewing the full site on phone and I successfully added a pic on the main site but that doesn't show anything on here, plz help

Comments

• darkmoon500darkmoon500 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2017

How to add avatar?
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Go to your profile page here: https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/darkmoon500 then click on Change Picture. It should be at the top of the "blank" picture page.

• ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Here is how to add a profile picture:

However, I think the picture you showed is too big to be used as profile picture. You will have to edit the picture first. Unfortunately I don't see any size restrictions listed on 'Change Picture' page, maybe @JuliusBorisov could tell us what they are?
    Ty, yes I know the pic was to big just a quick example
    mf2112 said:

Go to your profile page here: https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/darkmoon500 then click on Change Picture. It should be at the top of the "blank" picture page.

Must have to be on the computer

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Max Avatar Width - 250 px
    Max Avatar Height - 1000 px

Avatars will be scaled down if they exceed this width/height.

@darkmoon500 Does your mobile browser allow to open web page in the full version? This can be a solution.
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376

Interesting dimensions...
    Any limit for size in kb?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    edited August 2017
    None that I can see in the settings.

@darkmoon500 Does your mobile browser allow to open web page in the full version? This can be a solution.

I already tried that, it uploaded the picture no issues maybe it's just to big lol

Can you please upload the picture you want to have as an attachment to your post here?

I just hopped on the computer took like 2 seconds, no worries ty though for your help
    Have just tested it myself:

The max size for a picture to be uploaded onto the forum is 52428800 bytes. Most likely the same max size is used for the forum avatar.