Skip to content

Gorions ward is dead!!! Where did he die?

2»

Comments

• Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    I'm not too sure about the where, but I think I'm pretty certain about the what: the "what" is a spellcaster who the Ward damaged, but was arbitrarily able to get their spell off anyways. (S)he was naive to think Imoen's wand of missiles would save him/her from the incoming lightning bolt/flame strike/hold person.
    [Deleted User]Proont
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Permidion_StarkProont
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100

As a female charname I would never have left Candlekeep with Gorion after Skank and Carbos.

"Are you nuts?
    I want answers and I'm not going anywhere with you without them. The Keep is on lockdown, it's as safe here as anywhere. Surviving the first unexpected assault is the hardest part, now we find out the why so we understand what we are up against. We make plans, get your friends to meet us here and we'll take it from there. A ship and a foreign country would be a good option IMO."

So probably die in the jungles of Chult.

Dies to a doppleganger posing as a monk.
    Artona[Deleted User]ThacoBellProont
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Dies in an inn when some assassin slips a mickey finn into his evermead.
    [Deleted User]
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    These were inspired by my run's as an ogre using the old 2nd edition rules of a max 8 dex, lowered to a 6 for the Witchlight Shaman (-2 on max).

I was going to say he gets shot down by Mr. Big's bandits right outside CK as he and Gorion attempt to sneak out. Ya hear too many near death sounds from CHARNAMES after three arrow hits to think it possible to survive (turned out they COULD hit the broad side of a barn (or an ogre's backside)).

This one I take from my wall though. Just as ol low dex ogre is about to tell Gorion he's ready to leave CK:
    @ThacoBell "In your attempt to talk to Gorion, you trip on the last step fall backwards, breaking your neck. You die instantly and crush Imoen on the way down for good measure."

Didn't even 'get out the darn gate'.
    Sniffle :*:'(:)
    ThacoBellPermidion_StarkProont
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Dies to random chance encounter of bandits on the way to the Friendly Arm Inn
    tbone1DrakeICNProont