Skip to content

Saving Captain Corwin (Spoilers)

Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
I'm not sure if there is a happy ending to the Schael Corwin romance. I certainly didn't manage to get one.

She died fighting the Flaming Fist so that I could escape. I tried to fight alongside her but they seemed to target her rather than me and she died pretty quickly

So I went back to see if I could change that and after a couple of tries:

I managed to kill Bence Duncan and all his cronies including the mages and archers hiding behind the force field. And I even managed to keep Captain Corwin alive. Sadly I still couldn't persuade her to come with me and she is probably going to go back and be executed for treason. But I was happy to discover that I could save her. This is our last moment together (just to confuse things I am using her portrait for my Paladin:

I love killing Flaming Fisters. Do you think that makes me a bad paladin?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    There is a happier ending, but you end up separated regardless.

You need to defend yourself well enough at the trial for the dukes to let you go. She doesn't join the escape, but she also believes your innocence and at least gets to live her life. You to act somewhat consistently good during the campaign to get this. I believe listing at least three major good acts during the trial nets you the good end.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    @ThacoBell
    Thanks for that. It's good to know it doesn't have to end badly.