Skip to content

Most disturbingly Evil thing your Chaotic Evil character does?

I normally balance my plays between good and evil parties - and will normally go Neutral Evil to at least maintain some semblance of reputation by playing a character who realises what side his/her bread is buttered on and will sometimes take the 'Good' option out of self-interest.

However this time I've gone with a Chaotic Evil charname. That means no pulled punches (apart from the ones used to knock out Noober and numerous witness-free people I'm stealing from. I consider punching someone in the front/back of the head evil enough - no need to chunk them).

One very early act in particular pained me - but I forced myself to carry it out, for RP reasons.

No, not running Hull's errand for him, and then backstabbing him for his armour and dagger afterwards - leaving his corpse his precious crossbow bolts...

No, not killing the three merchants for Silke, and THEN backstabbing her and taking her stuff, too...

It was...[chokes up]...forcing myself to kill the cats in Reevor's Storehouse. The CATS. Not the rats [sobs]...

Evil.

How about you?
Grond0sarevok57bleusteelArdulSkatanMontresor_SPLoldrupJuliusBorisov

Comments

• ZilberZilber Member Posts: 253
    Not help this little boy get his dog back in the south.
    sarevok57bleusteelJuliusBorisov
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Or present the boy with the body of his dog ...
    BlackravenbleusteelJuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    OrlonKronsteenDreadKhanbleusteelJuliusBorisov
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Swapped Garrick for Yeslick and let the former drown in the Cloakwood Mines.

sarevok57DreadKhanbleusteelJuliusBorisov
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    edited September 2017
    Felt like a total ass wandering in and slaughtering the isolated xvart village

Also Korax' voice acting makes me feel sorry for killing him

Felt like an even bigger ass in bg2 when I
    Abandoned Imoen telling her to find her own way out of spellhold catacombs, when even the evil members of your party comment on how cold and unfeeling it is

The best evil moments come from some of the good character dialogue reacting to your gameplay choices rather than the assorted "evil option" questlines available
    Montresor_SPJuliusBorisov
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Culling the Coweled Wizards from Amn by throwing bees at them. Okay, more chaotic than evil considering the group, but I play as a goody two shoes.
    tbone1Montresor_SPJuliusBorisov
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited September 2017
    While I've never let deliberately evil deeds stand, I did once summon a pit fiend and a cacofiend in the middle of Candlekeep and let them duke it out. (This is NOT the same instance as when I pulled wild surge: gate)

I also test the Mage Masher (and various other candidates for my item pack) against Firebead.
    Montresor_SPJuliusBorisov
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    after ever new patch that beamdog dishes out for the EE games on PC i make an evil team and do something called a "genocide run"

where once the game is done, and im 1 sequence away from the last boss or the point of no return to the last boss i go back to every visitable area and slaughter absolutely everyone, NO ONE lives, and the reason being? to see if i find any cool goddies for future play throughs

and believe it or not it was quite valuable and worth it, doing it in SoA, lots of suits of full platemail and lots of XP points from those cowled wizards and knights of the order
    JuliusBorisov
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Slaughter of entire Beregost.
    tbone1JuliusBorisov
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    Doesn't finish the game... =P
    sarevok57tbone1JuliusBorisov
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Shikao said:

Doesn't finish the game... =P

You fiend!
    tbone1JuliusBorisov
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
    sarevok57ArctodusStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited September 2017
    Yulaw9460 said:

Equip Garrick with nothing but a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity and Bracers of Binding, then erase all of his spells, use a Cursed Scroll of Stupidity and Foolishness on him and then finally dump him and Dorn on the ice island.

Do keep warm, guys.

You forgot the Discipliner
    sarevok57tbone1ArctodusJuliusBorisov
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    How do you think of doing any of these things? :o
    It never even occurs to me to mess around with npc ect. like this.

I must be such a goody two shoes, I need to evil up.

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

I... um... uh, I... hmm... killed a bunny once? no i didnt
    (can't play true evil ever) <-</p>

if i got a dollar for every bunny i have killed in bg2 over the years, i would be a cazillionaire, must power game XP.....
    StummvonBordwehr

Let me guess, you're going to practice on Imoen. B)
    UnderstandMouseMagic
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    In my solo games I have a rule against recruiting any NPCs. That means that the opening of BG2 constantly grates on me where Imoen is forcibly added to the party. As a reaction to that I take particular joy in shooting her down in BG1 when she approaches (normally I'd shoot her down anyway for her equipment, but I wouldn't take so much joy in it >:)).
    JuliusBorisov
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    I leave heaps of corpses laying around in the streets to rot. They do tend to just disappear after a while for no apparent reason though. There must be a lot of hungry bugs in Faerun!
    JuliusBorisov
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    tbone1 said:

Let me guess, you're going to practice on Imoen. B)
    Funny you should say that. This is actually a line I've written in the continuation of my Ayla playthrough in SOA.

"Ayla, it's me Imoen, ouch, you bit me, what the f..., I'm trying to get you out of this cage".
    tbone1
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    Last year's thread if you want ideas.

I think the most evil I did was sacrificing children to Cyric though. Kido was my bro :sunglasses:
    tbone1JuliusBorisov
    @UnderstandMouseMagic I loved your Ayla story, but I'm tempted to do my own BG1 write-up just to see how you react to Imoen in the party.
    UnderstandMouseMagic
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    CN so not sure if its evil or not, but I just cant seem to get Ajantis to fall and become the proper convert to one of the outer gods of insanity I'm tryin to convince him he should be. I mean I put THE belt and THE helm on him so he is now CE and has a 6 Int and 19str., our rep drops 6 low from various nefarious activities but he just keeps hangin onto this Helm business. Even had the nerve to say I must be mad to keep Tiax around. Well, its just Tiax, Xzar and myself as they are are the only NPCs that understand me, and vice versa.
    I bet I could even have em walk in to the Temple of Helm and bust the head priest right in the mouth and he'd probably just walk out and say "By Helm, that ol dude had a bunch o teeth, look, this one's still stuck in my knuckle".
    I thought he would be a hoot to keep em around with my gypsy, Tiax, and Xzar, but that guy's crazy like into this Helm stuff. He's just gotta go since he can't become Fallen like a PC could, tough though he may be as a Cavalier.
    Talk about a strong faith but really now. He acts like he's still handed out tracts for Helm. Just can't take it so gonna have to have his helm and belt removed and try to find another possible convert. B)
    UnderstandMouseMagicLoldrupJuliusBorisov