Skip to content

List of UI Modding bugs / requests

lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
edited November 2019 in UI Modding
Post edited by lefreut on

Comments

• KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    What a wonderful list, Lefreut.

I would suggest including this: ability to customize tooltip font size. The only way I've found to customize the tooltip font is to put a different TOOLTIP.TTF file in the override folder, but that's pretty much it.
  • AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199
    A slightly off-the-wall addition - Documentation of at least the syntactic rules for the UI.MENU grammer. Even just a BNF document would be very helpful - and wouldn't need to include Lua syntax.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    edited November 2019
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    @lefreut Do you know how I should edit UI.menu to fix this bug (look at the attached screenshot)? It occurs (for instance) if you decide to mod a weapon style (Single Weapon Style in this case) so that it grants you a bonus to attack rolls.....
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    @lefreut Just a small note: while browsing through the links to redmine, I noticed that some of the links to it have a '#' in front of them (notably in issue 4,5,6). These links with a '#' lead to a forum search instead of a link to redmine.
    edited November 2019
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    I would like to be able to display internal variables on the character record screen. My understanding is that you can only display global variables.

I would also like to be able to display 'hidden' stats (i.e. from stats.ids) like fatigue level
    edited November 2019
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    lefreut said:

Do you have an example of internal variables you want to be able to display?

I believe he is referring to "LOCALS" variables - those specific to each creature.
    There is already an internal list of these used for the Advanced AI script, but no way to add/read new ones.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    kjeron said:

lefreut said:

Do you have an example of internal variables you want to be able to display?

I believe he is referring to "LOCALS" variables - those specific to each creature.
    There is already an internal list of these used for the Advanced AI script, but no way to add/read new ones.
    Yeah, sorry. This is what I meant. Well, I meant both (e.g. I want to display fatigue, which I think could be considered to be an 'internal' variable). Heh, it's been a long summer. :P