Skip to content

Would you live on the Ice Island?

chimericchimeric Member Posts: 1,163
As useless questions go, this will be the king, but, ah, would you? I feel like it right now. :/

It's actually quite beautiful, the way it's drawn, I mean. And the dungeon would make a fine laboratory. Also a modder could make the ice around the rock passable so that we could hike over it to the World Map and into Icewind Dale.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    The island is in the trackless sea (perhaps somewhere south of Chult). So I think I personally would go north until I can teleport to some place warmer. :)
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited October 2017
    Not as my main base of operation, that place is already covered with Icewind Dale's ice museum. But as a summer cottage? Sure!
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @WithinAmnesia - I remember you proposing this a few years ago. Do you have the map resources (ARE file, TIS file, WED file, MOS file, etc..) available for the flipped AR1010?
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958

@WithinAmnesia - I remember you proposing this a few years ago. Do you have the map resources (ARE file, TIS file, WED file, MOS file, etc..) available for the flipped AR1010?

I was working on it but I ended up being in rain with bits and pieces of the project in various states of completion when the last team petered out. No, I do not have this finished. I wish I did though but I try to find people yet without throwing money at people I am left alone. I have now games being made in Unity and I do wish to make another Baldur's Gate expansion but I cannot seem to find the community support.