Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Good luck!
    NeverusedJuliusBorisov
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    Arrows are not supposed to be vorpal (it's an enchantment that's supposed to be exclusive to bladed weapons) but whatever.
    semiticgoddessWise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisovlolien
    @Grond0: You mean, rest in between bouts with Davaeorn, with or without leaving his area? I never actually considered running away from Davaeorn if things didn't go well--wouldn't the incoming guards still be there when you got back from resting?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    @semiticgod the guards will still be there. In fact if you rest outside Davaeorn's area the guards will congregate by the entrance. That's a problem if you're visible, but if invisible or stealthed the guards will immediately run to surround Davaeorn - making them easy to kill with area damage.
    semiticgoddessPokotalolien
    @Wise_Grimwald: Why halberds? I confess I've essentially never used them. I always thought shields were too important in BG1 and dual-wielding too important in BG2 to use two-handed weapons unless they had special effects like Spider's Bane or Lilarcor.
  • RedrakeRedrake Member Posts: 426
    What mod allows you to play a Dwarven paladin? Even though Azuth is a strange choice for a dwarf to worship. There must be some story there.

Also, halberds are a great choice for dwarves. That and 2H great axes.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited November 2017
    Redrake said:

What mod allows you to play a Dwarven paladin? Even though Azuth is a strange choice for a dwarf to worship. There must be some story there.

I wish I knew. It's one that lowers the charisma required for paladins I think. This has the drawback of not having charisma boosted to 17, but it means that any race can be a paladin. The reason for my choice of Azuth is simply that on my menu I can't access a straightforward inquisitor otherwise that would have been my choice.
    Here are the options that I have:

Here is my Weidu log. You might be able to guess the mod from it.

The reason why she follows Azuth is that he feels that dwarves have suffered as a result of their phobia concerning magic. She wants to be able to influence other dwarves so that their fear of magic becomes more rational rather than just being instinctive with the result that some of them actually begin to practice the arcane arts themselves.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    Aerakarlolien