Skip to content

Can Enrage (spcl321) and Rage (spcl152) prevent Stun?

Hello everyone,
There're some sources stating that Berserker Enrage (spcl321) and Barbarian Rage (spcl152) not granting immunity to Stun, but in both classic and EE in NI there're immunity to Power word stun and stun flags in them, so is there any bug on the flags or is the statement purely wrong?
Thanks.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    as far as i know, the berserker rage makes you immune to stun, i've never had it fail in the EEs although back in the vanilla days, the berserker rage didnt grant immunity to stun which was a bug back then

but as far as i know, they work as intended in the EEs
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Both forms of rage grant immunity to stun, both normal stun and Power Word: Stun, both in vanilla and in EE. Unless you have a mod that removes that immunity, a raging Berserker or Barbarian will always be immune to stun.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Both forms of rage grant immunity to stun, both normal stun and Power Word: Stun, both in vanilla and in EE. Unless you have a mod that removes that immunity, a raging Berserker or Barbarian will always be immune to stun.

i recall that in SoA vanilla the berserker rage did not grant immunity to the mind flayer stun, but in the EEs it does
  • islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426
    Thanks for the clarification guys.