Skip to content

Finally got around to playing.. WOW!!!

I was somewhat skeptical going in... I haven't finished SoD, and honestly don't think I'm even close.. Been taking my time, and I'm playing on legacy of Bhaal, so fights take longer.

But oh wow.. I am LOVING it so far. Assuming I keep enjoying it as much as I have been, a huge thank you to Beamdog for giving me this experience, and allowing me to revisit this game again in a way I never thought I would be able to.

I've been posting my play-through on youtube, for anyone bored enough to care.

deltagoGrond0Aerakargugulug5000ronaldoArctodusO_BruceJuliusBorisovtbone1bleusteelThacoBellZaghoulStummvonBordwehrHarpagornisGrumAstafaselminsterMrSextonmlneveseArdulfetito666

Comments

• OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    I'm glad that despite playing on Legacy of Bhaal you are still having fun with the game.
    LinkamusJuliusBorisov
  • LinkamusLinkamus Member Posts: 221
    Actually, Legacy of Bhaal is making it more fun for me.. I enjoy failing encounters, and having to rethink how I approach them. I love the feeling of some encounters feeling impossible, and then the satisfaction of proving that it's not impossible.
    JuliusBorisov
  • HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    If you finish SoD on LoB difficulty maybe you wanna join our SCS+LoB Solo Challenge afterwards? We are always looking for new challengers! Have fun! ;)
    JuliusBorisovsemiticgoddessArctodus
  • LinkamusLinkamus Member Posts: 221

If you finish SoD on LoB difficulty maybe you wanna join our SCS+LoB Solo Challenge afterwards? We are always looking for new challengers! Have fun! ;)

Has this been accomplished?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Linkamus said:

Has this been accomplished?
    That thead is still going. In fact, it can't stop, with new runs starting from time to time.
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    Well, @Harpagornis managed to beat the game that way with a dwarven Bounty Hunter, with reloads. He switched to no-reload and still managed to get in ToB with a Totemic Druid --> fighter. He abandoned the run a while ago, but he's been back lately.
    JuliusBorisovAerakarsemiticgoddess