Skip to content

CC Command Move to Chessboard, Durlags Tower with SCS

Please help.
I have honestly searched and searched.

I know that there was a thread here for the exact command, which I have used before to teleport the party to the chessboard.
It's the old issue with SCS, I don't believe the "fission burn" command works which is why I always had to use this method.

Thankyou.

Comments

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Ctrl+J?
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Pantalion said:

Ctrl+J?

Nah, it was the "move to area" command you had to do because SCS doesn't automatically jump there after killing the last element, regardless of order ect.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @UnderstandMouseMagic

Here's the thread.

And the CC is:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("DMWWFissionBurn","GLOBAL",1)
    ronaldosemiticgoddessStummvonBordwehrAerakar
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Raduziel said:

@UnderstandMouseMagic

Here's the thread.

And the CC is:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("DMWWFissionBurn","GLOBAL",1)

OMG I am dumb.

I found that and for some reason thought it wasn't the command I have used previously (thought it was straightforward "move to").
    Just goes to show, once you have figured out a clua thing, don't ever, ever change it, remove it, lose it, (at least for people like me).

Thankyou.
    ronaldoRaduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @UnderstandMouseMagic

You're welcome. I'll let my accountant get in touch with you for the proper payment.
    AerakarUnderstandMouseMagic
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    edited December 2017
    The problem with MoveToArea in this specific case is, that it will jump you to the upper left corner of the area and you will be on the other side of the chess board already. You can use it but the quest is no longer good, unless you immediately hit pause and then ctrl+J to the other side of the room.
    StummvonBordwehrBleriot