Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Unexplained Sudden Death in the Crusader Camp during No-Reload Challenge

Hi everyone

I was playing a no-reload run of the entire trilogy. I made it to the point where Dorn is rescued from his cage in the Crusader Camp in SoD. Then I moved my party to the centre of the Camp, while I went to make a cup of tea.

To my despair, I came back to Charname having died inexplicably. I was so confused, I didn't really register what happened but saw that there was a quicksave just before this happened. I reloaded it, waited a while, and nothing happened. All the party was just standing there. Tried moving them around the area a little - nothing happened.

I should say that I have Autopause switched on for when my party sees enemies, and it definitely wasn't caused by lightning (my character had around 90-100HP and 50% lightning resistance). Nothing was hostile, anyways.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a bug? If it's a bug then I'll continue my game and not count this as an official reload; I'm at a loss to explain it as anything else.

Zaghoul

Comments