Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Giveaway!

AtremiousAtremious Member Posts: 42
edited January 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Hello everyone,

I hope that your holiday season has been relaxing, full of good friends, time with family, and good health. I wish to thank all of you for helping with the survey I ran. It closed on the 20th, and while I'm still crunching some data, I wished to give a nice thank you for the new year.

I am going to give away 15 20!!! copies of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition! All you need to do, in order to enter the draw for it is simple. Leave any sort of comment in this thread. The draw will happen on January 15th, 2018*. I will contact all winners through the forums. DO NOT post any personal information or contact information in this thread please!

Thank you all for your support and help. Good luck!

Edit: *A very clever white tiger of some description realized that I accidentally put January 15th 2017 here, making the date already passed. Unfortunately as he's caught me! I will need to now do it in 2018 instead. Alas, no time machine here.

Second Edit: We have hit critical mass! There are just -too- many people who are signing up for 15 keys to be enough. I guess I'm going to have to make it 20. We're going to be giving away 20 keys
Post edited by Atremious on
Merc_KilsekbatoorBelleSorciereOmnipsiFlashburnZwerkulesRobustHammerSmithRumgugulug5000nivKurumiHeavylinedunahanXenovantMirandelTingelvoidofopinionSylvus_MoonbowTaios[Deleted User]BlackRiderRik_KirtaniyaLyraVrenAzeariTerallisKenjiProontdavidthegnomeHunterRayder93ArctodusKingSean17NeverwinterWightsSavant1974JuliusBorisovrevanbhIllustairZandelarAndrewPLGammasandronejmmodemheadGusindaSylvesterTempleRifkinBarantorthirdmouseClisairT0R0BowShatterRifleLeroyAnonySimonRinsvinddevrial

Comments

• zunathzunath Member Posts: 92
    Thanks for your generosity. Throwing my hat in the ring!
  • SaintPhillipSaintPhillip Member Posts: 59
    I'm in-

I have it currently but plan on maybe grabbing a copy for my wife . So long as thats good with you I would love to partake in the contest =)

Thanks and what a fantastic thing youre doing here.
  • sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 70
    I believe I deserve to get a copy of the game because:
    Firstly, I'm going to play a lot and invite my friends to have EE, as I can say that I've been playing Neverwinter nights since 2008.
    Secondly, because I want to have the game updates and I care about the graphical improvements.
    Thirdly, I have a module that I wanted to be at beamdog's live to encourage my friends to download neverwinter nights to play this. I think if I had the EE version I would have more chances of that happening in any video (after I publicize my module, which is still hidden in the community)

That's all
    Sandro Nejm
    WhitetTiger
    MourirSalomon

Who want to test my new module send me a message
  • jmkeylonjmkeylon Member Posts: 4
    Throwing my hat in the ring as well, thanks!
  • AtremiousAtremious Member Posts: 42
    The Dice Gods shall determine the winners! :)
    TaiosSavant1974
  • FayeFaye Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Hurray for Beamdog. ^_^; I really love all the work going in so far all my boxes are already ticked (at least for looking into for some), its great. Thanks Atremious person for putting this up!

Also hail Tymora may lady luck shine upon me on the 15th!
  • Merc_KilsekMerc_Kilsek Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    I'd like to toss my hat into the ring.

Plus a bit of thanks for those on the Neverwinter Vault Discord tipping me off of this giveaway. :)
  • skipperwarlockskipperwarlock Member Posts: 1
    Cheers mate! Happy New Year!
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited December 2017
    ''Luck be a lady''

Well thanks! And good luck to everyone :)
  • Siberian_ShadowSiberian_Shadow Member Posts: 1
    Good Luck everyone.
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    is this a steam key or the beamdog version?
  • AtremiousAtremious Member Posts: 42
    It's the beamdog version. However, once the steam release -does- happen, you can swap over your copy from beamdog to Steam, as per information provided by Beamdog.
    Taios
  • FatesFuryFatesFury Member Posts: 1
    Count me in!
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited December 2017
    alight guess i'll throw in my hat in as well
  • GlorwingerGlorwinger Member Posts: 41
    I can always give someone else a head start.
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    I'd type a longer message but my clingy cat won't leave me alone.
    superfly2000voidofopinion
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Thank you for doing this. It is very helpful and nice.
  • franco8737franco8737 Member Posts: 52
    I would like to enroll in the draw for NWN:EE. I owned IWDEE BGEE SoD BG2EE but I never tried NWN original edition and would love to give a shot. :smiley:
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Atremious said:

The Dice Gods shall determine the winners! :)

Great, but whose dice? I ask, because I paid for on pe semester of college working crap games with a guy who had loaded dice.

(And that young man was Tim Donnaghy. And now you know ... the REST of the story.)

• AurianosAurianos Member Posts: 3
    You know i'm in bud! Cause who knows i might need EE some day
  • TinaHTinaH Member Posts: 1
    Cross my fingers <3
  • FeardainFeardain Member Posts: 12
    FREE GAMES, I like free games, I already own it, but i'ma give it to a friend who cant afford it.
    Savant1974
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    It will be fun - that is a nice idea!
  • ChiricoChirico Member Posts: 15
    Thanks. I ordered the Deluxe Edition, and I look forward to being able to play the game again.
  • InstantWalrusInstantWalrus Member Posts: 1
    Yay, giveaways r always fun.
    superfly2000
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    If it so happens that I get one of the copies, would it be possible to give it to a friend?
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Same, here. I've already bought the deluxe edition, but if I can give it away to friend, I'd be down.
  • TerrorkoTerrorko Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for being generous. Also, goodluck everyone ^_^
  • Holy_RageHoly_Rage Member Posts: 3
    And same here too. I already got the Deluxe edition, being able to donate to a friend would be fantastic.
  • hda_nwnhda_nwn Member Posts: 27
    Bingo ! oh wait, not that kind of event :P

Good luck everyone !