Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights EE Digital Deluxe issue.

grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
Hello; I bought the NWN EE - DD version using the Client. However it shows as "Preloaded" and I can't play or do anything with it. I got the full DD game so I could play the 3 Mods that were to come with it. Now nothing is usable. What's the deal?

Thanks for any answers;
Grom

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @grom56 You can play the Head Start, but for that you have to follow the instructions here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66994/installing-playing-the-head-start-version-of-nwn-ee#latest

The non Head Start NWN:EE - DD will be available when the game is released.
  • grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
    Thanks for the reply Julius. I thought that might be the case. Once it goes live I guess it will go from "Preloaded" to "Play" and I will be able to enjoy. Now I just wait.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    grom56 said:

Thanks for the reply Julius. I thought that might be the case. Once it goes live I guess it will go from "Preloaded" to "Play" and I will be able to enjoy. Now I just wait.

You don't have to wait. You can already play, just follow the instructions in the link. It'll be called NWN:EE - DD Head Start .
    I understood that Julius, but I'm not much of a Beta guy. I'd much rather wait until the game goes live. I'm really not in a hurry, my PW hasn't moved over and won't for a good while yet.
    I just was worried that I had done something wrong in my download. Beamdog has seemed to go out of their way to make the whole process confusing, at least to me! :-)
    JuliusBorisov
    OK, looks like EE-DD has gone live! I was able to download my game and it looks great!
    Have one question though... I have a hand full of Steam Keys for the game and was wondering if I need them since I got the game through BeamDog not Steam??
    JuliusBorisov
    It's up to you :) You can share them with your friends (family) ;)
    Thanks Julius. And thanks for all the hard work on this.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Bobby_T_UltraBobby_T_Ultra Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I saw an issue on another thread unanswered but I can't find it.

For anyone (like me) who has only just downloaded NWN EE: DE and is looking: Once you download the beamdog client look for the drop down box it says 'English' with a down arrow. Click it as if you wanted to change the language and you will get a range of options including the Deluxe Edition.
    JuliusBorisovgrom56