Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Maximum Levels for SoD: a handy guide

KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,405
Now that we know the SoD's XP cap to be 500,000, I've decided to put together a handy table showing what are the maximum levels you can attain with your characters.

For comparison, I've also included the maximum levels for BG:EE sans/pre expansion, which as you know is the same as the original BG with TotSC installed (161,000).

EDIT: neither bbcode nor HTML for tables is working at the moment (or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Either way, I'm posting the tables as image files for now)

Maximum levels for single-class characters:

Table1_zpsqp7j0v1d.jpg

Maximum levels for multi-class characters:

Table2_zpsedu2i2vr.jpg

SurvivorJarrakulbleusteelLathspellguestronaldoJuliusBorisovO_Brucetokarev748elminsterElrandirtypo_tillymf2112EnialusMeliamneAbelcmk24rorikonDaevelonKaigenQbertNonnahswriterwubbledradamwoowoovoodooGloomfrostkotekoKhamacPhilhelm00zim00

Comments