Skip to content

And some that die deserve life

13»

Comments

• ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    After I hunt them down to the very last man, I bathe in their blood and build a pyramid with their decapitated heads.

It would make very tiny pyramid (there are 20 of them, or something). Cute, tiny, small pyramid of decapitated heads.
    JoenSoProontSkatan
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    ThacoBell said:

@Raduziel Its unethical because a Diviner acknowledges that my charname is not evil and did not destroy Saradush. They want to murder me anyway.

Must be from Chicago.

JoenSo said:

ThacoBell said:

@Raduziel Its unethical because a Diviner acknowledges that my charname is not evil and did not destroy Saradush. They want to murder me anyway.

"Look, we've come all this way... Would you mind awfully if we hacked you to pieces?"

“Do you have a flag?”

ProontJoenSo
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    Nimran said:

Thousands of Noobers die to impatient players every year. You want to talk about unfortunate ends? Talk to Noober (but be prepared to sit through A LOT of dialogue).

I've always thought about bumping a sorcerer up to level 20 or so in Candlekeep. I never do it because I figured it'd get boring too quickly. You've got me reconsidering it again just so I could drop a comet on Noober. I think it would be kinda funny in a twisted sort of way. "Here's another rock for you Noober!"
    Proont
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    Who's the more foolish - the fool or the fool that kills it?
    Balrog99DrakeICNProont
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    edited January 2018
    JoenSo said:

I've actually never ever killed Noober.

The first time I met Noober I let him live because I didn't know how to kill a blue circle NPC. I ran to the Carnival after about the 20th 'heyah' then avoided him after that. Ah, good times...
    Post edited by Balrog99 on
    JoenSoProont
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    edited January 2018
    This is not killing, but I still regret pickpocketing the dude selling a stone to flesh scroll that can unstone Branwen. Such a scroll set him back 120 golds, and hes thinking of making 380 gold profit. So, why do I care so much, seeing how he tries to scam you? Well, in BG2, you find out the healthcare in the realmz is pretty much like in Murka. One of the DeArnise (how do you spell that!?) quests is a guard who steals a goblet to sell and buy medicine for his mum, and the medicine only cost like 500 gold. The dude selling the scroll is just an average chap, getting swindled out of what probably is half a years salary. After you steal the scroll, he even takes your measurement, realizes he cant touch you, shrug his shoulders and go "There is nothing I can do". He probably had a couple of sleepless nights after thayt, and if he had a missus, I am sure she would bitch on him for months about how hes no good or even divorce him over it.

Edit: And the worst part is, whatever gold you manage to scrape together by ‘creative‘ means, Irenicus will just waste on dryads and black lotus anyways.
    Montresor_SPProont
    My patience with Noober is probably only because I learned the trick of talking to him until you get xp before I even owned the game back in -98. So I've always had the habit of getting that xp the moment I get to Nashkel. Took me years to realize that he keeps pestering you if you don't do that.
    Balrog99Montresor_SPProont
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Hold on a sec: does anyone actually wait Noober do all his talking to get the XP?

I thought that clicking on him like there was no tomorrow was mandatory.
    Montresor_SPProont
    Raduziel said:

Hold on a sec: does anyone actually wait Noober do all his talking to get the XP?

I thought that clicking on him like there was no tomorrow was mandatory.

My exact reaction when I first came to these forums and saw the Noober hate.
    Montresor_SPRaduzielProont
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    My favorite Noober tactics is to speak to him the first time, then move the party slowly towards Nashkel Inn with Noober following to speak to me. If done right, he will speak to you for the last time outside the inn, then leave the map by walking into the inn where, instead of being left in an empty field, he can pester everybody and their grandmother.

Serves them right for letting Noober live to meet me! :naughty::grin:
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @DrakeICN I mean, he is basically selling Branwen for the price of an upmarked scroll that can be bought from any temple. No matter how someone looks at it, its either a hostage situation or slave trade. Its like feeling bad for doing the Slavers quest in the Slums because you are robbing the poor slavers of their child selling, people mudering livelyhoods.
    Raduzieltbone1Proont
    @ThacoBell @DrakeICN And you just know, since he’s there and awake 24/7, that he felt her up. That’s why he runs away so quckly.
    Balrog99
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    edited January 2018
    tbone1 said:

@ThacoBell @DrakeICN And you just know, since he’s there and awake 24/7, that he felt her up. That’s why he runs away so quckly.

...and thats why you make sure you are never petrified in a compromising position.

I dont think she minds though. After all, she is rock hard for him!

Edit: Personally, however, I would be more worried about the pidgeon droppings in varies states of drying I would have scrub from my face, hair and eyeballs. I'd say, it is probably kutym to throw a bucket of water, scrub with soap and throw another bucket of water on someone, before you destone them.
    DrakeICN said:

tbone1 said:

...and thats why you make sure you are never petrified in a compromising position.
    And why we don’t put criminals in the stocks anymore.

Just sayin’.