Skip to content

Hospital Stay :(

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
Hey BG/IWD and NWN brothers and sister, I dont want to interject religion here, but next week im going in for my 30th surgery, and I am asking my friends here to plz pray that it goes well. The reason why i ask is bc the last surgery in 2006, i died on the table and they brought me back, praise Helm. So this is a little scare for my family and I.

For the background, so you understand why im going into the hospital. Im 31, and I have had a brain tumor on my brain stem thats been inoperable since i was 5 yrs old. Most of my surgeries are due to the hydrocephalus, the tumor causes. I also suffer seizures.

I would love the support of this community bc i see you all here as family. I spend hrs on the forums just reading the post and playing multiply player with you all and I thank you all for that. Thank you and God Bless.

Josh
ronaldosarevok57Balrog99ZaghoulArtonasemiticgoddessArctodusBelleSorciereRaduzieljoluvAedanNimranJuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteenThacoBellmlnevese[Deleted User]

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I'll drink a Potion of Insight and cast a Wish for you :)
    JuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteenmlneveseTorgrimmer
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    החלמה מהירה
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisovThacoBellmlnevese
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Yeh, I’ll pray for you, man.
    TorgrimmerOrlonKronsteenJuliusBorisovmlnevese
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Best wishes to you. I hope your surgery will go well without any complications.
    JuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteenmlneveseTorgrimmer
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Best wishes, Josh.
    JuliusBorisovmlneveseTorgrimmer
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I'll be praying for you.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    You will be in my thoughts, man.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Yeesh. Good luck.