Skip to content

Help with the console commands?

BrakorBrakor Member Posts: 1
So I'm pretty sure that this is where I'd ask about this. I've been having some trouble with the C/CLUA console in BG2EE (I've already activated it and whatnot) I'm trying to get the Cloak of Mirroring back cuz I lost it at some point and that bothers me, so I enter into the console:
C:CreateItem:(CLCK26) and press enter. The console then tells me "Function Arguments expected near ':'
If I enter: C:CreateItem(CLCK26) Then it just tells me that the file does not exist... Super confused and any help would be appreciated, I've tried lots of variations of the code and done lots of searches into this...Feeling kinda dumb

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Brakor said:

If I enter: C:CreateItem(CLCK26) Then it just tells me that the file does not exist...

Put CLCK26 in quotes. :-)

C:CreateItem("CLCK26")
  • aid_naid_n Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    I know I'm ten months late, but this is the only post I could find about this problem, so for any future players, here was my solution; instead of typing the following:

C:CreateItem:("Whatever")

You have to replace the second colon with a space for whatever reason, like so:

C:CreateItem ("Whatever")

I don't know why this works, but it does, and that's all that matters, I guess.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @aid_n Which game, platform and game version do you play?