Skip to content

Habib crash

Hello
I've encountered a mind-boggling problem, in wich Habib appears at upper part of the slums, says his dialog and then throws his scimitar. Thats when the game just crashes.
Mods that I'm using are:
G3 bg2 tweak
Sellswords
Npc flirt
Reunion
Dungeon-be-gone
Vampire tales
Backbrynnlaw
Uunfinished business

From what i tired (uninstall and install, then test mod by mod) it was something from the g3 tweak but can't pinpoint the extact tweak that is causing this.

Comments

• VikithotVikithot Member Posts: 5
    Ok, I kinda managed to look further into it before it crashed again. I found out that the scimitar appears as an invalid/unknown item. Dunno what the hell is causing this.
    edited January 2018
    HOLY BE-JESUS OUT OF ME! I couldn't find out what extaclty made the scimitars change into invalid item BUT I did find out that the newest version of G3 Tweaks for BG2EE IS the reason that is causing the crash(I spent all goddamn day). So, all I had to do was to download the previous version and it is finally working correctly. Sadly I lost all my ****ing progress and I have to restart yet again.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    G'Day @Vikithot, and welcome to the forum. G3 BG2 Tweaks is no longer being supported and was replaced by Tweaks Anthology (currently at v4). Also, instead of Dungeon-be-gone, you wight want to look at Skip Chateau Irenicus.

Happy gaming
    Gus
    ThacoBellJuliusBorisov
    Gusinda said:

G'Day @Vikithot, and welcome to the forum. G3 BG2 Tweaks is no longer being supported and was replaced by Tweaks Anthology (currently at v4). Also, instead of Dungeon-be-gone, you wight want to look at Skip Chateau Irenicus.

Happy gaming
    Gus

Oh... I had no idea. Anyway thank you for letting me know and avoid further complications in the future.
    GusindaJuliusBorisov
  • HouseOfTiaxHouseOfTiax Member Posts: 11
    I just yelled at my computer and hit it with a stick I found outside ended up working.

"You shall not crash"
    JuliusBorisov