Skip to content

Medical Update and Friend request.

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
Hey DnD family. Wanted to give you all an update. I been absent lately due to prepare to move from hospital to Rehab. Doctors noticing that there scar tissue is forming in the area in the brain where the bleeding was and i have lost feeling in my right leg, which is where the scar tissue is forming in that area of the brain, where that function is; this is not good. They are transferring me to Moss Rehab in Philly for a few months. Good news i'll have laptop, and smartphone to play NWN:EE and BG. Hebrew Translating team will have to be put on hold until i get out of rehab. I just ask for prayer and friendship support, bc I love you guys, I see all of you as family. DnD and gaming has gotten me through hard times like this. (29 surgeries, lost walking before, bio father leaving family); and it will continue.

Josh
ThacoBellelminsterAedanZaghouljoluvJuliusBorisovronaldoArctodusbooinyoureyesNonnahswriterBelleSorciereBalrog99OrlonKronsteen[Deleted User]

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteen
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    We are all with you.
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisovThacoBellOrlonKronsteen
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Sounds like your determined and tough, good to hear that. Obviously you have been for a long time, to go through all those surgeries in the past. Good youhave that 'band-aid' (BG), kept me going myself. :)
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisovThacoBellOrlonKronsteen
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Casts Emotion:Hope on @Torgrimmer
    Stay positive my friend! We are all with you!
    ThacoBellTorgrimmerJuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteen
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    Here's hoping rehab goes well!
    ThacoBellbooinyoureyesTorgrimmerOrlonKronsteen
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    Best of luck bro!
    TorgrimmerOrlonKronsteen
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    tbone1 said:

Good luck and good thoughts coming your way. The best advice I can give is 1) keep your eye on the prize and 2) try to make a little progress in something, anything each day.

Thank you @tbone1, good advise, I will guard it close to my heart. Thank you good friend.
    OrlonKronsteen[Deleted User]
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Best wishes with your recovery, Josh.
    TorgrimmerThacoBell