Skip to content

List all the hostile priests

RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
Hello :)

I'm in need of all the hostile priests and their gods/goddess for a mod I'm currently working on.

If there's a place where I can build such a list is in this forum. Can you guys help me out?

And if anyone knows a quick way to retrieve this info using Near Infinity, please let me know.

I'll edit this first post as I get some messages in this thread.

Thanks!

I'll start with the only ones I can remember at the moment:

BGEE/SoD

1) Bassilus / Cyric

2) Mulahey / Cyric

3) Laryssa / ??? (from the quest The Tale of Captain Brage)

4) Tamoko / ???

5) Tenya / Umberlee

6) Jalantha / Umberlee

7) Lamalha / Cyric

8) Zeela / Cyric

9) Neira / ???

10) Wudei / ???

11) Diyab / ???

---

BG2EE / ToB

1) Amelysan / Bhaal

2) Gaal / Unseeing Eye
Post edited by Raduziel on

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited February 2018
    Amelysan / Death-stalker of Bhaal

Gaal / Priest of the Unseeing Eye

(I'll add more later if I remember... :) )
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Rik_Kirtaniya Thanks!
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited February 2018
    Tenya and Jalantha Mistmyr / Umberlee

Osmadi / Malar

Pai'Na, Imrae, Taso Kala, Phaere, Matron Mother Ardulance / Lolth

Lamalha / Cyric

Alorgoth (not exactly a priest, but a worshipper) / Shar
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Near Infinity->Search->Extended Search->Creatures (CRE)->Creature Types->Set Options->Class->Cleric, then hit Search. Near Infinity will produce a list of every single-classed critter in the game. You can also search for multi-classed clerics like Gaal and druids like Nyalee by changing the "Class" field.

There may be some priests who are not coded as clerics or druids, however. Near Infinity won't detect them.

Tenya and Jalantha Mistmyr / Umberlee

Osmadi / Malar

Pai'Na, Imrae, Taso Kala, Phaere, Matron Mother Ardulance / Lolth

Lamalha / Cyric

Alorgoth (not exactly a priest, but a worshipper) / Shar

Thanks! I need only priests for this list :)

Near Infinity->Search->Extended Search->Creatures (CRE)->Creature Types->Set Options->Class->Cleric, then hit Search. Near Infinity will produce a list of every single-classed critter in the game. You can also search for multi-classed clerics like Gaal and druids like Nyalee by changing the "Class" field.

There may be some priests who are not coded as clerics or druids, however. Near Infinity won't detect them.

I think that it seals the deal. Thanks!
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Are you counting only the priests that start as hostile? Or only the ones that go hostile under certain conditions?
    ThacoBell said:

Are you counting only the priests that start as hostile? Or only the ones that go hostile under certain conditions?

Every one that can eventually fight CHARNAME without having to be force-attacked first.

So Laryssa counts (the one from Nashkel's Captain Brage's quest) even that fight being completely avoidable, but the priest at Nashkel's Helm's temple don't.

Also I'm interested only in named NPCs, so Zeela (one of the several characters that ambushes you in BGEE) counts but a Crusader Priest don't.