Skip to content

I ran into a strange problem with that girl...

Do you remember the Odd Little Girl in Dragon's Eye lvl 5?
She is supposed to make a snake-queen transformation as a boss in final chamber, but she turns invisible (and invincible) instead, preventing any quest progress when I kill the others.
What should I do? Is there any positive EE Keeper/Near Infinity resource editing to cure the bug?
I tried reloading from previous steps numerous times, never worked.

Comments

• RodionRodion Member Posts: 15
    Sorry if I post the wrong thread!
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Someone ran into this very same problem recently, but I could not find the thread that discusses it.

@JuliusBorisov , can you help me out?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    You can attach a savegame to this bug report and the devs can help you with it.
    The bug is fixed in the new beta that has just gone live (although that probably will not help for your savegame).
    lolienJuliusBorisov
    I've already attached a saved file there, but, I'm afraid, there're only android-client users in that topic.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    If you're on a PC, - which version of the game do you play? There's indeed a new beta for IWD:EE available from beamdog.com, Steam and GooglePlay, so you should probably try it (load the save).
    My game's version is 2.5.10.0, so should I seek for an update?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Yes, just yesterday a new beta build was released (2.5.13.0) - http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/03/icewind-dale-enhanced-edition-25-update.html
    Rodion
    I'll take a look :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    worse case scenario if that doesnt work you will need to use a couple of cheats using the game cheat console:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("YXUNOMEI_SLAIN","GLOBAL",1)
    CLUAConsole:CreateItem("HEARTGM")

by doing that the game will think you have killed Yxunomei and you will also have the heartstone gem and in theory everything should be fine after that
    JuliusBorisovRodionbooinyoureyes
    Thank you, now I'm going to be just fine!

Such a good community, nice people who care.
    ronaldosarevok57booinyoureyesJuliusBorisov
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

Rodion said:

I ran into a strange problem with that girl

This sound's like the 8th grade chapter in my autobiography
    hahhahahahhahahaha, that was great @booinyoureyes :)
    booinyoureyesJuliusBorisov
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719

Rodion said:

I ran into a strange problem with that girl

This sound's like the 8th grade chapter in my autobiography
    You can consider yourself lucky if this only happened in 8th grade.
    booinyoureyes
  • FatherOFatherO Member Posts: 11
    Leave your party outside the room, and send in an invisible thief (spell or potion) to disable the traps, then talk to the odd little girl, breaking your invis. Finish the conversation, and run back to your party without attacking anything. She should transform correctly and follow you with her minions.
    I play solo wildmage :)(