Skip to content

[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn - v 1.9.7.5.1 [53 Cleric Kits and more for IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

Comments

• Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    I encounter an interesting thing when I copy DoF to my game folder. I see the following popup message

The thing is, I delete the DoF folder and exe from the game folder before I copy the new one in. Why am I getting this message?
    I tried the complete uninstall of FnP and DoF and them reinstalled all DoF and then just sphere system for FnP and I still see the four kits with the expanded sphere lists.

Since I don't use those kits I am fine for now.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Necromanx2 This is a Windows thing, no idea of why it happened and never happened to me (and I install/uninstall this pack a lot).

Just click "Yes to All" and you should be fine.

I tried the complete uninstall of FnP and DoF and them reinstalled all DoF and then just sphere system for FnP and I still see the four kits with the expanded sphere lists.

Since I don't use those kits I am fine for now.

Can you please give me the FnP and DoF debug file (the .txt that is generated at the game folder everytime you install a mod)?

Thanks!
    I just uninstalled every mod and will do a reinstall to see what happens. If I get the issue again I'll post the debugs.
    Raduziel

I just uninstalled every mod and will do a reinstall to see what happens. If I get the issue again I'll post the debugs.

Try to install DoF as late as possible, but always before FnP.

My guess is that something you are installing is doing the Weidu crazy trick of "uninstall and reinstall to install another thing" and when this is happening, FnP is coming before DoF.

And I asked for the wrong file, is the Weidu log that would be required.

OK. I still have the same issue after clearing all mods and the override folder.

Here is my log.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
    ~ELDRITCH_MAGIC/ELDRITCH_MAGIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // EE: Item Expansion: v1.67
    ~ELDRITCH_MAGIC/ELDRITCH_MAGIC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Congenio's Pebble Collection: v1.67
    ~ELDRITCH_MAGIC/ELDRITCH_MAGIC.TP2~ #0 #3 // XP Cap Removal -> Remove XP Cap: v1.67
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 4
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 4
    ~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 4
    ~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bardic Wonders: Abettor of Mask Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Wonders: Dancer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bardic Wonders: Storm Drummer Kit
    ~BARDICWONDERS/SETUP-BARDICWONDERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bardic Wonders: Troubadour Kit
    ~PALEMASTER/SETUP-PALEMASTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pale Master Kit for BG:EE, BG2:EE and IWD:EE: v1.4.5
    ~PALEMASTER/SETUP-PALEMASTER.TP2~ #0 #2 // Evermemory Fix for BG:EE: v1.4.5
    ~C0WARLOCK/SETUP-C0WARLOCK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Warlock Kit
    ~SHAPESHIFTERFIGHTERKIT/SHAPESHIFTERFIGHTERKIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shapeshifter Kit for Fighters: 1.0
    ~SEDUCERKIT/SEDUCERKIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Seducer Kit for Thieves: v1.20
    ~ZKWSALARIN/SETUP-ZKWSALARIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Weavescale Sorcerer Kit for BG:EE
    ~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadow Magic: Shadow Adept mage Kit for BG:EE
    ~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Shadow Magic: Shadow Monk monk kit for BG:EE
    ~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shadow Magic: Item Pack
    ~SHADOWADEPT/SETUP-SHADOWADEPT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shadow Magic: Quests and Encounters (BG:EE)
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Base Cleric Changes (required for all components): 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install kit: Heartwarder of Sune: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install kit: Battleguard of Tempus: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install kit: Strifeleader of Cyric: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install kit: Nightcloak of Shar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install kit: Alaghar of Clangeddin: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install kit: Hoodwinker of Baravar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install kit: Fastpaw of Baervan: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install kit: Watcher of Helm: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install kit: Stormcaller of Talos: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install kit: Dawnbringer of Lathander: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install kit: Holy Justice of Tyr: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install kit: Lorekeeper of Oghma: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #13 // Install kit: Painbearer of Ilmater: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #14 // Install kit: Dweomerkeeper of Mystra: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install kit: Holy Champion of Torm: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #16 // Install kit: Silentwalker of Mask: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #17 // Install kit: Icevassal of Auril: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #18 // Install kit: Talon of Malar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #19 // Install kit: Waveservant of Umberlee: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Install kit: Silverstar of Selune: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #21 // Install kit: Malagent of Talona: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #22 // Install kit: Pain of Loviatar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #24 // Quayle, the Hoodwinker of Baravar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #25 // Glint, the Hoodwinker of Baravar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #26 // Yeslick, the Alaghar of Clangeddin: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #27 // Tiax, the Strifeleader of Cyric: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #29 // Branwen, the Battleguard of Tempus: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #30 // Viconia, the Nightcloak of Shar: 1.6.3
    ~DEITIESOFFAERUN/DEITIESOFFAERUN.TP2~ #0 #31 // Tenya, the Waveservant of Umberlee: 1.6.3
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #105 // Select an installation method below: -> no new kits - JUST install the sphere system: 0.74.25
    @Necromanx2 Ok, I'm out of ideas ATM. I'll look into this latter and try to work on a solution with @subtledoctor and @Grammarsalad

Sorry about that
    It is interesting that all the DoF descriptions and abilities show, it is just the spell spheres that are off.

It is interesting that all the DoF descriptions and abilities show, it is just the spell spheres that are off.

Yup, I noticed that too. It is a good thing because it narrows the problem down to the spheres.

Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix this ASAP.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

I'm not followong what the problem is... is it just something with the vanilla kits?

Generally, here's a good troubleshooting procedure:

- Install DoF
    - Check your override folder for d5_fnp_settings.ini... if it's there copy its contents to a text file
    - Check your override folder for d5_spher.2da... if it's there copy its current contents to a text file
    - Install the FnP sphere system
    - Again open d5_sphere.2da from your override folder, and copy its current contents to a text file
    - .zip and upload the three text files, or just post the contents of each, in spoiler tags and inside < pre > < /pre > tags. (But without the spaces inside the brackets.)

I sent you an MP with this issue.
    Contemplative_HamsterRaduziel
    Installed the sphere system only with subtledoctor's update above and the spheres available to Talos, Helm, Lathander, and Tyr now match what DoF says it should be.

Thanks!
    Raduziel
    @Raduziel, just noticed that you left the d5_fnp_settings.ini setting for dual-classing to off. Would this cause your kits to not show up for the dual-class with kit mod?
    edited March 2018

@Raduziel, just noticed that you left the d5_fnp_settings.ini setting for dual-classing to off. Would this cause your kits to not show up for the dual-class with kit mod?

...maybe...

Edit: In my defense, "0" is the default from FnP. :#

I uploaded the Github, can you give me a feedback on this @Necromanx2 ?
    I actually set it manually to allow dual-classing and it still only provides the vanilla kit options Cleric, Talos, Lathander, Helm, Tyr.

I actually set it manually to allow dual-classing and it still only provides the vanilla kit options Cleric, Talos, Lathander, Helm, Tyr.

Did you reinstalled after doing this?

But I'll follow Subtledoctor's lead: I don't think it is related to anything outside of FnP.
    I did set it prior to installing FnP.
    Raduziel
    Good to know.

Thanks for testing!
    @Necromanx2 and everyone else interested

@kjeron uploaded a new version of his Dual-Into-Kits mod and now the issue with DoF should be fixed.
    edited March 2018
    It now shows DoF kits, however it ignores alignment and race restrictions and shows all kits that meet prime stats.

Raduziel
    I'll address this issue to him.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    edited March 2018

It now shows DoF kits, however it ignores alignment and race restrictions and shows all kits that meet prime stats.

The mod has no alignment check right now, it's something I'm still working on.
    For race: @Raduziel this section of each kit's fl#add_kit_ee will need to be extended:
    	STR_VAR
    		kit_name = ~RAAuri~
    		clascolr = ~68 71 105 222 68~
    		clswpbon = ~0 0 3~
    		clsrcreq = ~1 1 1 1 1 1 1~	// 1= yes, 0= no, human elf halfelf dwarf halfling gnome halforc
    END
    By default, the functions assumes all races, rather than duplicating the entry used for chargen/kittable.
    Raduziel
    I'll upload a new version with this fix today, thanks for reporting :)
    I got Arie and she shows as a Fastpaws of Baervan, but she has major and minor access to more than the kit says.
    edited March 2018

I got Arie and she shows as a Fastpaws of Baervan, but she has major and minor access to more than the kit says.

This will be corrected with the fix that I'll upload later.

I'm running some tests at the moment.

@Necromanx2 Can you please list what spheres she's wrongly receiving?

Thanks!
    edited March 2018
    I see she (Arie) has the following that she should not (note that not all spells have spheres listed so I am not sure if I got all the spheres she should not have):

Major access -
    Light
    Destruction
    Protection
    Dread
    Benediction
    Knowledge

Minor access -
    Death
    Magic
    Thought
    Vigor
    Fire
    War

EDIT: Her kit description for Baervan is correct with the spheres listed. Given the duplicate spells I see, it seems she had a second set a spells added on top of Baervans. Is this a base Cleric with Baervan spells?
    I believe it is. I'm working on the solution ATM.

Thanks for the list, was very helpful!