Skip to content

D&D Fanfics 3 out of 4 Completed

BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
After completing my Siege of Dragonspear fan fiction, which I've been working on since the game's release almost two years ago, I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, especially after completing my fan fictions based on Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition and Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition, and I feel the urge to show the fan creations I've done because I feel thankful to Beamdog and the Baldur's Gate fanbase for the blood, sweat and tears they put into re-releasing and playing these games. And it is thanks to these games I am writing these fan fictions and playing tabletop adventure D&D games with my group every Monday. Before playing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition I've never worked up the courage to find and join a group that plays D&D games.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4738936/SilentGuy2011

I'll definitely do a fan fiction based on Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition, including Icewind Dale 2, even though Icewind Dale 2 might possibly never get its own enhanced edition.

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Well Done @Bladedancer, I look forward to reading them all.

Gus
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Thanks @Gusinda. I'm not finished with Shadows of Amn yet, but I'm halfway there.
    I don't think there will be any probs, I have started on IWD so I will be a while :)

Gus
    Gusinda said:

I don't think there will be any probs, I have started on IWD so I will be a while :)

Gus

Okay then. I have to admit, though, IWD was difficult. It's hard to make a fan fiction based on a game with a story that isn't heavily focused on the RPG elements compared to the Baldur's Gate series and Neverwinter Nights trilogy.
    @BladeDancer, I am enjoying the story. I read about Jovan's adventures at night prior to sleep and how far I get depends on how tired I am... Into chap 3 right now. Lysara is one of my favourites of the group, I enjoy rogues and their antics. I like the way you went from an entire expedition to just the remaining crew.

Gus
    Gusinda said:

@BladeDancer, I am enjoying the story. I read about Jovan's adventures at night prior to sleep and how far I get depends on how tired I am... Into chap 3 right now. Lysara is one of my favourites of the group, I enjoy rogues and their antics. I like the way you went from an entire expedition to just the remaining crew.

Gus

Lysara is everything you'd expect from a rogue that enjoys thieving! I enjoy both fighters and rogues. My Neverwinter Nights PC is a rogue.
    Love rogues. Try to wash in a roguish nature with most of my characters, and side with the rogue (well most) when reading fantasy novels even though they may not be the central character...
    The only class I seem to dislike playing is mages. I got nothing against mages, I just prefer fighters, rangers, clerics and rogues...