Skip to content

Invisible Cloaks/Robes

Talhe001Talhe001 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2018 in Technical Support
Hello, and apologies in advance if this has been brought up before. I'm on a Mac with NWN: EE, but a persistent problem has been that cloaks and robes have been invisible/transparent on my PC/NPC. For characters that are wearing robes like Lina, they're entirely see-through, with only their heads and hands visible. On my PC, when I put a cloak on him, I sometimes see a faint outline of the cloak, but it also remains see-through. My game is unmodified, and it has happened during Shadows and Hordes.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.
Post edited by Talhe001 on

Comments

• SherincallSherincall Member Posts: 387
    Forgive the obvious question, but is this EE or 1.69? If old nwn 1.69, try updating or downgrading your GPU drivers.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Talhe001Talhe001 Member Posts: 2
    Enhanced Edition, and no problem.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited April 2018
    Hello!

Can you please file a bug report with information about your system, client or steam, game version, mods/hak packs you use (if it's really unmodified then mention it), and anything else you can think of so that our QA could help you?

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66998/how-to-report-bugs-you-find-in-nwn-ee
    Talhe001
  • RhokarRhokar Member Posts: 17
    edited April 2018
    Exact same problem here. Mac 3.2GHz i5, Mac OSX 10.11.6. Unmodified game. NWN EE v74.8166. I assume no point in filing a duplicate report at support.baldursgate ?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Rhokar That depends. There may be no harm even in a true duplicate.
    OK, thanks. I went ahead and created a new ticket over there.
    JuliusBorisov
    5/2/18 update: I just upgraded from Mac OSX 10.11.6 (El Capitan) to Mac OSX 10.13.4 (High Sierra). This seems to have fixed the problem. So @Talhe001, you may want to try this.
    JuliusBorisov