Skip to content

No Priest of Tempus Kit in BG:EE

13»

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Beamdog could implement new classes (like Favored Soul, Warlock and Psionic) instead of kits, as those can't be done properly by modders.
    Dev6ThacoBellAedanProont
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited May 2018
    Raduziel said:

Beamdog could implement new classes (like Favored Soul, Warlock and Psionic) instead of kits, as those can't be done properly by modders develop Icewind Dale 3.

I keep fixing posts :)
    Dev6rede9RaduzielYann1989
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    rede9 said:

By the way Tempus kit was a backporting from IWD. I do not think BG need other kits. There are mod for that.
    BUGFIXING is not over.

I still think it's a little unfair that dwarves are the only ones that get a special kit all to themselves. Plus it's a really powerful one that let's you go blow for blow with Sarevok, something that was never possible in the vanilla game.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

rede9 said:

By the way Tempus kit was a backporting from IWD. I do not think BG need other kits. There are mod for that.
    BUGFIXING is not over.

I still think it's a little unfair that dwarves are the only ones that get a special kit all to themselves. Plus it's a really powerful one that let's you go blow for blow with Sarevok, something that was never possible in the vanilla game.
    Not quite, Blades can. I imagine a Fighter Mage can pull it off too.
    Blades and Fighter Mages could only keep that up for a very short time though.

Then their buffs wear off and Sarevok chops them down like it's nothing.

From what I hear Dwarven Defenders just flatout beat Sarevok though sheer martial superiority.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    That's because dwarves are the best.

By far.

Never forget it.
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    I dualclassed Branwen thief and she maintains Tempus special ability while the priest class is inactive. Is it a bug?
    probably. You should report it.