Skip to content

Amulet Quest for Mizhena - Can't seem to find it!

Hi All,

Mizhena has given me a quest "Mizenha's Amulet" to find an amulet she lost and I'm really struggling (I'd like to complete for completeness - because it makes me happy *grin*).

We're in the Troll's Claw Woods and I just broke the siege (haven't yet gone to the bridge). I went back to the Camp in Troll's Claw Woods and had a chat with her about various topics and then she dropped a quest on me. I was a bit surprised as I thought I'd cleared the TC Woods - but went looking. No sign of any Amulet anywhere (she says it's a wooden amulet or something.

The quest text in my quests log reads:
"Mizhena's Amulet
I can look for Mizenha's Amulet in the woods near the Coalition Camp"

Does anyone know anything about this? (I did a bit of Googling and can't find a peep about it)

Appreciate any hints (or at this point an outright spoiler would do - I spent an hour on this last night).

Thanks!
Salubri

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    If I'm not mistaken, you need to search a different area.
    According to @JuliusBorisov, it can be found in the Underground River. You could argue if 'in the woods near the Coalition Camp is the same...
  • SalubriSalubri Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    Thanks @Doubledimas I was starting to think the same but worried I'd hit a point of no return if I went on too far!