Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited May 2018
    First and last Post
    Bloodaxe a champion of Tempus overreached himself upon taking on Zargos Flintblade. He thought he had won and just needed the finishing blow only for Zargos to land a lucky blow. :(
    I will run him again soon. Next time I will use tactics both fair and foul, the foul being enlisting the help of Amnish guards. >:) However before doing that I will be running a Helmite Champion who was already waiting in the wings.

lolienEnuhalStummvonBordwehrussnorway
    @Gate70 Congrats on beating Sarevok
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    @Enuhal Scripted deaths are rough. Sorry about that. I never knew the key kept you alive, I thought you wouldn't gain access to the prisoners - never realized it served as a kind of ward apparently. Live and learn, as they say!
    EnuhalWise_Grimwaldsemiticgoddess
    Enuhal said:The Meatgrinder Challenge - Final Update

I had no idea that the Planar Prison Key actually serves a purpose. I simply never forgot to loot the Warden before going to free Haer'Dalis before. This time, I did forget. So, it turns out that if you enter the area where the prisoners are kept without having the key, you get turned to stone. This happened to Swidhun, ending my game at this point - well, at least this run did result in me learning something completely new to me: I had no idea it was even possible to die this way. Enuhal

I wonder if you die when protected from petrification. Just curious.
    semiticgoddessEnuhallolien