Skip to content

A massive sale on Beamdog.com

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
Greetings, everyone!

You might have heard our games are on sale on Steam and GoG, but now our own store offers great discounts!
SoD -75% off, anyone? :) Or PST:EE -80% off?

Just check out https://www.beamdog.com (the site now also shows when the sale ends).
Dev6lolienTorgrimmerALIEN

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    WOOT :D
    JuliusBorisovlolien[Deleted User]
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    PST Soundtrack got!
    JuliusBorisovTorgrimmer
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited June 2018
    I might get iwd:ee . Don 't want another GOG 2.5 update delay situation in the future. Everything else i have is beamdog.

EDIT: And that's just what I did.
    Post edited by Contemplative_Hamster on
    JuliusBorisovlolienTorgrimmer
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    This is an amazing sale! As it stands ill always wait to buy from beamdog from now on... But I have to ask since I have all the others on steam, does buying in BD sale gives a steam key? only 2 hours left, please someone tell me fast.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    Razor said:

This is an amazing sale! As it stands ill always wait to buy from beamdog from now on... But I have to ask since I have all the others on steam, does buying in BD sale gives a steam key? only 2 hours left, please someone tell me fast.

@JuliusBorisov , an urgent question for you, my good man.
    RazorJuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Razor YES!
    Razorlolien
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    I believe so, buying on beamdog has always given steam keys.
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]
  • W_GorionsonW_Gorionson Member Posts: 13
    Darn missed the sale. I guess I'll have to check every day from now on.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited June 2018
    @W_Gorionson You can subscribe for our newsletter not to miss on future sales. ;)
    lolien
  • MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2018

I might get iwd:ee . Don 't want another GOG 2.5 update delay situation in the future. Everything else i have is beamdog.

EDIT: And that's just what I did.

What was the big delay?? My IWD:EE was updated to 2.5 pretty damn quickly after it was released, like either that day or the next. I regularly open Galaxy just to let it check for updates, even my old Ultima's still get random updates. I do wish I would've bought them through Beamdog though so I had access to the betas. Im already in Baldurs Gate in the first one, so hopefully if I make it through it before the patch is done, I don't miss anything. Oh well I couldn't turn down the price GoG had them at the time. I got both BG:EE and BG2:EE cheaper than just buying one of them from anywhere else was, and both of them also came with codes to redeem for the originals too (yay now I technically own like 4 copies of each one)..
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    Sadly i forgot to check the forum again but ill try to not miss the next sale then.
    I looked everywhere on BD site if it said that it gave a key but since i didnt find didnt buy.
    JuliusBorisov
  • MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    Razor said:

Sadly i forgot to check the forum again but ill try to not miss the next sale then.
    I looked everywhere on BD site if it said that it gave a key but since i didnt find didnt buy.

What do you mean by key? Are you talking about the codes to download the original games? That was a special one-time deal by GoG. They sell both versions, Beamdog doesn't.
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    Razor said:

Do you mean a Steam key or vanilla games?