Skip to content

Save up to 80% on Beamdog titles, soundtracks and DLC

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
edited June 2018 in News
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
Dev6lolien

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    I know it's cold up in the Spine of the World Edmonton :wink:, but any chance of a Beamdog Summer Sale to match?
    lolien
  • lnstructor_lnstructor_ Member Posts: 76
    Thanks! Picked up BGIIee.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • SharazorSharazor Member Posts: 3
    I bought the Baldur's Gate EE at Beamdog. Do I get a Steam Key? I read that somewhere. I am having trouble purchasing on Beamdog, so if I can get the first, BG, game on Steam with a key, I'll pick up the Dragonspear expansion.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Sharazor said:

I bought the Baldur's Gate EE at Beamdog. Do I get a Steam Key? I read that somewhere. I am having trouble purchasing on Beamdog, so if I can get the first, BG, game on Steam with a key, I'll pick up the Dragonspear expansion.

Yes. You'll be able to find your Steam keys under "Keys" on beamdog.com while logged in.
  • SharazorSharazor Member Posts: 3
    I had a problem signing in using Internet Explorer, so I installed and used Google Chrome. I could thereafter sign in with ease. However, I cannot find "keys".
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Sharazor said:

I had a problem signing in using Internet Explorer, so I installed and used Google Chrome. I could thereafter sign in with ease. However, I cannot find "keys".

lolien

@JuliusBorisov: one observation - the Beamdog.com store won't let you buy NWN:EE Digital Deluxe and DoD together. It insists on putting the regular version of NWN:EE in your cart you don't already own NWN:EE or the Digital Deluxe version. I had to first buy NWN:EE Digital Deluxe alone and then buy DoD as a second transaction.

Thanks. It's a bug that we might be able to fix down the road.
    lolien
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @JuliusBorisov - One other observation. Make it clear how the Darkness over Daggerford soundtrack is downloaded. The NWN:EE soundtrack was downloaded by the Beamdog client as part of the Digital Deluxe edition, but DoD's soundtrack has to be downloaded from the Beamdog website. I'd originally looked for a "soundtrack" folder in the DoD download, like in NWN:EE-DD, and there was nothing in the receipt explicitly saying to download the soundtrack from Beamdog website.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    edited June 2018
    This time I got the games! Steam was same price but i prefer to buy here.
    Thank to support Charles, but I have to say CC/VISA didn't work for days. MB was flawless though.

I dont have the Game keys tab in my account! @JuliusBorisov
    lolien
    @Razor Can you try in another browser? You should see them.

If everything else fails, please contact support@beamdog.com
    lolien
This discussion has been closed.