Skip to content

Hello everyone, I have a question

anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
Hello everyone, I have a question, I am new to the forum and recently bought the infinity pack in steam I really liked it I bought it because in my country the main currency is not dolar.
I would like to know how I activate the games in my beamdog account and so can play through the beamdog launcher, or add the games to my account, other companies do the same and would like to know if the beamdog does too, or could adopt later This would really give everything to play my game on the beamdog client instead of the steam

thanks support hi all \\o//

Comments

• fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    As far as I know, you can purchase the games on steam, GOG or Beamdog. If you purchase on Beamdog, you can use Beamdog client.
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    Is it possible to add steam games to the beamdog account? so you can play through the launcher? I think this would be very important, just creating a secure authentication medium
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    don't have an answer to your question, but would like to welcome you to the forum anyway. i'll leave answering your question to one of the many experts here.

welcome!
    I said this because it can increase the number of users for the launcher too because many people who buy the game do not know about the launcher and would love the support to play via the launcher instead of the steam
    JuliusBorisov
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    Hello anastiel, welcome to the forum!

As far as I know, you can't add the games to the beamdog client if you bought them on steam.
    The steam client is quite secure though, so if that's your main concern then you have nothing to worry about.
    Enjoy the games! The infinity pack on steam was down to like 20$ recently so it was a real bargain!
    Dev6 said:

Hello anastiel, welcome to the forum!

As far as I know, you can't add the games to the beamdog client if you bought them on steam.
    The steam client is quite secure though, so if that's your main concern then you have nothing to worry about.
    Enjoy the games! The infinity pack on steam was down to like 20$ recently so it was a real bargain!

How do I add the game? in case I bought the full package in steam as I do to connect to my account and launcher?
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    @JuliusBorisov Might have some help or insight...
    JuliusBorisov
    in case it is to add the game directory? I believe this does not add the game to my beamdog account
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    You can get a Steam key if you buy at Beamdog.com, but not vice versa.
    anastiel
    ah thanks, I wanted to know this because I have the game in steam and would like to add in my beamdog account so I can play in the launcher, thanks for the support
    JuliusBorisov