Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Patch 1.76

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Patch 1.76 is live now on Beamdog.com and Steam!

The patch focuses on stabilisation and addresses issues found since the previous update shipped. In particular, the patch includes fixes for the majority of Intel-GPU related crashes.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/07/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition.html

Comments

• DaveODaveO Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Hi. Updated to 1.76, but now no longer have Infinite Dungeons listed ... what has happened? How do I get it back?
  • TrixterTrixter Member Posts: 237
    Okay, sorry for being new at this, but where is the link to download?

Or do I do so from the client?
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    My Steam version auto-updated and I didn't even notice until I played yesterday. The problem with not being able to click beyond doors has been fixed. Yay, Beamdog! Thank you for listening and addressing this issue quickly.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited July 2018
    Trixter said:

Okay, sorry for being new at this, but where is the link to download?

Or do I do so from the client?

You can update your game from the Beamdog Client.
    DaveO said:

Hi. Updated to 1.76, but now no longer have Infinite Dungeons listed ... what has happened? How do I get it back?

Please, verify your installation, and make sure everything is downloaded properly.
  • jredmonjredmon Member Posts: 2
    I did a fresh installation using the Beamdog Client on a Mac. Infinite Dungeons, Pirates of the Sword Coast, and Wyvern Crown of Comyr were all missing.

Previously, updating from 1.75 gave a message that stating these modules were removed.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    I updated, found the extras from the Digital Deluxe missing as well. I deleted my install, re-installed, and then updated again. All appears back now.
  • jredmonjredmon Member Posts: 2
    I downloaded again and all is well.