Skip to content

Windowed mode in BG:EE

MidoriMidori Member Posts: 26
Hi~
Usually in full screen mode if you move your mouse right to the edge of the screen and keep moving it, the camera will move. Can't seem to do that in windowed screen though. Any tips?
Thanks!

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Midori, I don't think you will be able to get the mouse working that way in windowed mode. The best I could offer is to use the wheel mouse button. Click and hold it then drag the screen around...

Gus
    Midori
  • MidoriMidori Member Posts: 26
    Gusinda said:

@Midori, I don't think you will be able to get the mouse working that way in windowed mode. The best I could offer is to use the wheel mouse button. Click and hold it then drag the screen around...

Gus

Thanks for the reply and for the tip!

I was asking because I noticed you can use the mouse in windowed mode in Planescape EE as I described, so I was hoping I was only missing some kind of special setting in BGEE :/
    Gusinda
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Had never tried PST in windowed mode. Lets hope that it makes it way in to BG & IWD.

Gus
    Midori
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Midori Make sure to report the difference between PST:EE and BG:EE regarding this at support.baldursgate.com - our bug tracker. Thanks in advance!
    Midori