Skip to content

Excited to see a fantastic game return.

Hello everyone, just an old Neverwinter Nights junkie here. Just found out recently that the game got a makeover and purchased it immediately, intending to do a youtube series on it and enjoying it tremendously so far. All the nostalgia comes rushing back. Looking forward to testing it and enjoying the experiences all over again.

A pleasure to meet you all.
ronaldoAtrophiedericlolienGM_ODA

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    Welcome to the forums! A pleasure to meet you as well. :)
    AtrophiedericlolienHeart
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    Greetings and welcome, friend @Heart! It is an awesome time to be an NwN fan, isn't it? Best game evar!!!!
    lolienHeart
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly. @Nimran
    NimranAtrophiedericHeart[Deleted User]
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Welcome! You get a :cookie:!
    AtrophiedericHeart
  • HeartHeart Member Posts: 18
    Appreciate all the warm welcomes, thank you all! It is indeed a fantastic game, enjoying my playthrough of it once more. Even used it as a series to kick-start my YouTube channel. :smile:

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Heart said:

Appreciate all the warm welcomes, thank you all! It is indeed a fantastic game, enjoying my playthrough of it once more. Even used it as a series to kick-start my YouTube channel. :smile:

Very nice, I like it. :)
    Heart[Deleted User]
  • HeartHeart Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2018
    Glad you like it! Have a thread specifically for it and other series if anyone is interested in such! :]

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71272/tales-of-neverwinter-a-roleplay-video-series/p1?new=1
  • GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    Hello fellow 'old Neverwinter Nights junkie' *casts Bigby's High Five*

I would _love_ to dialog with you about vid capture / youtube sometime. I may have something for your channel.