Skip to content

Petition: Optional Old Cinematics.

124»

Comments

• Metal_HurlantMetal_Hurlant Member Posts: 324
    mch202 said:

I think they should add an option to watch the old cinematics from the main menu, which will be unlocked as you advance in the game (it can be nice feature specially for new players ), but not to integrate them in-game. That way you keep the nostalgia,new cinematics - and consistency

Totally disagree. There should be an option to have the old cinematics back in the game. If you don't want the old cinematics in the game then that's fine with you. Don't deny us who do want them back in the game.

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited December 2012

mch202 said:

I think they should add an option to watch the old cinematics from the main menu, which will be unlocked as you advance in the game (it can be nice feature specially for new players ), but not to integrate them in-game. That way you keep the nostalgia,new cinematics - and consistency

Totally disagree. There should be an option to have the old cinematics back in the game. If you don't want the old cinematics in the game then that's fine with you. Don't deny us who do want them back in the game.

I don't deny you anything, I just shared my opinion and perhaps some middle ground, I welcome any decision that the devs will make and I certainly not opposing an option to have all the old cinemtaics back.