Skip to content

Game Update: 1.0.2010

12345679»

Comments

• AlexDeLargeAlexDeLarge Member Posts: 273
    Well i can see they fixed familiar death not killing protagonist as well! Pseudo Dragon still doesn't render victims unconscious though.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Fully downloaded now, no mention of the elven chain now dropping, though :-(
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    theoricus said:

Nietzsche's quote is back ;)

Not just that, but now the guy also screams "THEREAREOTHERSICANSHOWYOU! PLEASE!" in under a second just as Sarevok is reaching for his throat. Hmm.
  • BanexBanex Member Posts: 127
    Restart your game the changelist is there now ;)
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Non-magic Elven chainmail, if sold, should be cheaper than Robes of the Archmagi - same AC, but no save bonus, no 5% magic resistance and normal mages can't use it (only multi/dual class mages and bards of the arcane classes).
    BTW if I try to sell the elven chainmail that you can CLUA into BGEE, I get offered 2,500 gold for it, which means it would probably sell at a base 5,000 gold, which sounds about right
    exactly.. and all simply, would be just normal as such then (all things beeing equal) for the perfectly (new kits) actualized BGEE so.. :)

ps; just got the new update notification too..patching now, crossing fingers, but already nice )
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Adul said:

theoricus said:

Not just that, but now the guy also screams "THEREAREOTHERSICANSHOWYOU! PLEASE!" in under a second just as Sarevok is reaching for his throat. Hmm.
    Heh, yea that is pretty damn poorly done. :/ Since most of the frames are just standing there without any animations you would think that they could have added few more frames to allow him to say that line properly.

"Certain quest items can no longer be pickpocketed" - I wonder if Drizzt's scimitars count as a "quest item"?
    Banex said:

Where can i see it exactly?

Banex said:

Should be there before you click play-game update 5
    Banex said:

Banex said:

Sorry man, i can't seem to find the changelog anywhere. Perhaps you could indulge me with a screenshot? : )

Banex said:

Banex said:

Sorry man, i can't seem to find the changelog anywhere. Perhaps you could indulge me with a screenshot? : )
    Close the game launcher and restart it, the game update text should then appear
    No Elven chaimail at Dorn fight,just looked.Oh well.Good to still have a patch though.Cheers.
  • TheBlackThroneTheBlackThrone Member Posts: 42
    edited December 2012
    Messi said:

Adul said:

theoricus said:

Heh, yea that is pretty damn poorly done. :/ Since most of the frames are just standing there without any animations you would think that they could have added few more frames to allow him to say that line properly.
    It all feels a bit rushed. The quote is too large on the screen (and vanishes a bit too quickly) to be read comfortably, and the new line in the cinematic could have been added more elegantly.
  • GTXMANGTXMAN Member Posts: 5
    So what are the changes can someone post yet?
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Check the other thread.
    Banex said:

No Elven chaimail at Dorn fight,just looked.Oh well.Good to still have a patch though.Cheers.

:-(

sigh.. well, i like a lot the reintroduced Nietzschean quote, the animation for the inn rest, but well.. i guess i will have to wait 2013! to play a fun blade again..if ever ^ ! ,( on the other hand..just noticed they reintroduced the strength damage bonus for throwing daggers/axes, and that, could add a real little more fun/variety to an early (optional throwing launcher weirdo :) ) kenzai i potentially had in mind too..even though, with BG2EE in mind, not sure i will have the patience to wait lv10 to dual to mage in, by definiton, early BG2EE only... *// swashbucklers always have no 1/2 attacks speed bonus for an eventual ** profeciency investment -and i don't like that either^- (on max 4 possible points in BGEE), so, well, will be a kenzai i guess.. but no spells during all BGEE, not sure i will have the patience.. sigh ^^ ok, let's see those new th.daggers/axes+1 though, in the meanwhile then..maybe..kaiiii.. *))
  • FrUct1sFrUct1s Member Posts: 2
    sunset00 said:

sigh.. well, i like a lot the reintroduced Nietzschean quote, the animation for the inn rest, but well.. i guess i will have to wait 2013! to play a fun blade again..if ever ^ ! ,( on the other hand..just noticed they reintroduced the strength damage bonus for throwing daggers/axes, and that, could add a real little more fun/variety to an early (optional throwing launcher weirdo :) ) kenzai i potentially had in mind too..even though, with BG2EE in mind, not sure i will have the patience to wait lv10 to dual to mage in, by definiton, early BG2EE only... *// swashbucklers always have no 1/2 attacks speed bonus for an eventual ** profeciency investment -and i don't like that either^- (on max 4 possible points in BGEE), so, well, will be a kenzai i guess.. but no spells during all BGEE, not sure i will have the patience.. sigh ^^ ok, let's see those new th.daggers/axes+1 though, in the meanwhile then..maybe..kaiiii.. *))

What the freaking fuck did I just read?
    God, I don't know if it's the way you write or if I'm not nerdy enough to understand that wordrape.
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    FrUct1s said:

sunset00 said:

God, I don't know if it's the way you write or if I'm not nerdy enough to understand that wordrape.
    I've given up trying to decipher @sunset00 posts.

The least he/she could do what's use a few paragraphs....
    @FrUct1s @Bytebrain
    lol.. not sure about the real reasons i get those infuriated remarks..but seems the use of a 1080x resolution doens't help me either, here, it seems.. ok, sorry, sorry, i will try to, well, what exactly, do paragraphs when using more than one sentence?! */

apart that.. OK dudes, 'bytebrains' whatever (lol.. was not the word 'bright', ok.. seems logical too *=) )... anyway, i just hope the game will be playable for everyone, patch 2012/13/14/** for every kits and well balanced, ironed, etc... in the next patch, the rest is (...). That you get it ot not. The complaints about the missing basic elven chain mails and others, breaking the fun for some classes, that you both understand it or not (or simply care about), sure are not for everyone either.. but they sure do exist still ^^ *)

BTW..patch 2011, quick test, lv10, bard blade.. defensive spin always broken either, here ; AC-10 and can run with it, attack, launch spells..a new AD&D feature too? *// ..not sure how the guy talking about how he could finish the game with a blade (no need elven chainmail, no problems, all was fine!) did not notice that either.. 'no problems, no problems'... ok, ok, guys... be happy... i sure will go on seeing that anyway, if not fixed soon.. that you want it or not..nerdy enough or not...in english or another language, whatever... don't decypher, don't even try to decypher, dude.. and stay happy with the game in that state, sing everything is fine with you, go on doing laminary remarks like that, concentrate only on YOUR perfectly bright idiosyncratic semantics, no problem either...^^ :*)
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    LIke dude...total flow of consciousness going on there....far out....
    yo dude, see you in outer space too.... you bright either ^^ and one thumb up for you too, kiss, brighty.. ^^
  • FrUct1sFrUct1s Member Posts: 2
    Sorry, I didn't want to be rude.
    What is your main language? You seem to use way too many commas and filler words... plus you have to close/finish your sentences sometime and not just add infinite new arguments :)
    It's very difficult to understand what you write, buddy. :*
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    At first I was confused by @sunset00 posts but now I think that I possibly might find them kind of charming... maybe... ;)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I actually have started to understand what he writes. The first post I undestood was in the Firearms in the Realm thread... Should I be worried? ;)
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    FrUct1s said:

sunset00 said:

@FrUct1s You are not alone. Reading that wall of text is making my brain hurt.
This discussion has been closed.