Skip to content

If you were holding your breath for the Android release... stop.

12346»

Comments

• pixie359pixie359 Member Posts: 251
    So, can we start to hold our breath now?
  • atomicsnowmanatomicsnowman Member Posts: 31
    I'm sick of holding my breath. I am super glad that all the stupid is taken care of and they can continue to develop the game, but my Nexus 10 has given up hope
  • diggerbdiggerb Member Posts: 132
    I'm very optimistic that BG:EE for Android will be back on the table... any Dev able to confirm?
  • solodsolod Member Posts: 58
    So since its been over two months since BG got pulled, that means they've been hard at work getting the android release ready after everything got sorted out and it will be released tomorrow right?...RIGHT??!
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    Haha, I'm sure they will give us at least a weeks notice before it actually releases, but I keep checking back daily for updates, so far, to no avail.
  • SiriomSiriom Member Posts: 12
    solod said:

So since its been over two months since BG got pulled, that means they've been hard at work getting the android release ready after everything got sorted out and it will be released tomorrow right?...RIGHT??!

So you work for free or just expect others to work for free ? They obviously didnt touch the thing

• amftronamftron Member Posts: 109
    Siriom said:

solod said:

So you work for free or just expect others to work for free ? They obviously didnt touch the thing

Wasn't it "almost finished" though ? You know, as in, pretty much ready to go ? You know the situation, it was only those cruel folk at Atari who were delaying you playing BG on your Android devices and had nothing to do with the devs at all ?!?

I just hope when they do eventually decide to release it in it's horribly bugged state that they don't charge a small fortune for something that's going to end up being a year late.
  • Out2lunchOut2lunch Member Posts: 57
    I'm sure it will be released after the open bets of the new patch as a lot of the renderer code is in that patch and needs to be tested.
    amftron said:

Siriom said:

solod said:

Wasn't it "almost finished" though ? You know, as in, pretty much ready to go ? You know the situation, it was only those cruel folk at Atari who were delaying you playing BG on your Android devices and had nothing to do with the devs at all ?!?

I just hope when they do eventually decide to release it in it's horribly bugged state that they don't charge a small fortune for something that's going to end up being a year late.
    If I were a betting man I'd say that a large part of the reason it's taking so long to release is because they are trying not to release it in a "horribly bugged state"
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724

25th August, Trent Oster
    Android is back in the works

Hooray!
    oh joy , theyre starting to work on it ...
    @Siriom, do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post?
    who me ? nooo , course not . Duke nukem forever !
    Cause i can't be bothered to check, does anyone know how much they plan on charging for the Android version ?
  • ChetChet Member Posts: 64
    $10 + in app purchases
    Total of $20 for all the same features as the windows desktop version.
    Chet said:

$10 + in app purchases

Yeah, i'll be giving this one a miss until it goes heavily on sale, or they do a discounted version for people who supported their asses by purchasing the windows version.

• funkybuddafunkybudda Member Posts: 6
    amftron said:

Chet said:

$10 + in app purchases

Yeah, i'll be giving this one a miss until it goes heavily on sale, or they do a discounted version for people who supported their asses by purchasing the windows version.

funny how they can program for windows version and yet cant figure out the android version. Their love for iOS with their shrinking global market share is astounding, to say the least.