Skip to content

Swaziland (in Southern Africa) institutes new law against high flying witches.

2»

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    poor kitteh.

Where is Minsc when you need him.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Kitteh.
    On a cloud.
    Ask yourself: How did it get there?

Exactly. This trial is a foregone conclusion.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    She weighs the same as a goose. Therefore, not a witch.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I think we need a knight with a bellyful of cheese to rescue the kitteh from the pyre?
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @Son_of_Imoen: knowing @Cheesebelly, he's probably getting his ass kicked in Dark Souls right now. Guys and priorities, eh. XD
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Excuse me @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud?
    Well, I for one think we don't live in Swaziland, so we can't burn anyone, neither cats on clouds, nor high flying witches, nor frog princes.

Besides, Kitteh can fly to an elevation of 30 feet, while high flying elevation defines itself as 500 feet +. Your judgement is invalid and in fact, I counter-law suit you for racism towards High Flying witches and Kittens on clouds.

@God will be the judge, seems only fair! I propose we cast a detect evil spell! D:
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

Excuse me @Kitteh_On_A_Cloud?
    Well, I for one think we don't live in Swaziland, so we can't burn anyone, neither cats on clouds, nor high flying witches, nor frog princes.

Besides, Kitteh can fly to an elevation of 30 feet, while high flying elevation defines itself as 500 feet +. Your judgement is invalid and in fact, I counter-law suit you for racism towards High Flying witches and Kittens on clouds.

@God will be the judge, seems only fair! I propose we cast a detect evil spell! D:

I second this proposal!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Should I fetch more ducks?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    mlnevese said:

Should I fetch more ducks?

Never hurts to have some ducks on hand.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    You guys are all racist. -_- *insert meme here*
    Actually, ducks and kittens are biological categories, so you could speak of 'racism' there?

However, being a high-flying witch is a wicked wicked aviation profession.

So shouldn't the word be 'professionalist' instead of 'racist'?
    BTW, does Kitteh the witch have a potion against waking to early? I posted 6:11 in the morning! Can't sleep because of this tropical weather here in Holland.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122

BTW, does Kitteh the witch have a potion against waking to early? I posted 6:11 in the morning! Can't sleep because of this tropical weather here in Holland.

Maybe you could try having a short Catnap?
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    If the world teaches us anything. It's that you don't need evidence for people to believe in something.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963

If the world teaches us anything. It's that you don't need evidence for people to believe in something.

Faith is by definition belief in something without evidence

• francofranco Member Posts: 507
    edited June 2013
    But you see, over the centuries things have been altered. Three hundred years ago, high flying witches were supported by the power of the demons which they were devoted to. Nowadays, the high flying witches are supported by something called the media, which is devoted to them. Aside from that minor alteration, nothing much has really changed.