Skip to content

The (unfortunate, inexplicable) death of Khalid

124»

Comments

• BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    mlnevese said:

Bjjorick said:

Dynahier is the one i never liked for some reasons, but i didn't care much for the specilized mages. maybe i just need more experience with them. But khalid was alawys one of my fav's.

But, if i wanted to kill him, and since i always play a mage, i would just try out one of my spells/scrolls. Hey khalid, let me see if this flesh to stone spell works. You've got 10 seconds to say no.

Khalid: 'W-w-wh-what? O-of c-c-course N-N-N-N-N' *STONED* :)

This is pure art :) Very fair as well as you even give him a chance to say no... he clearly has a death wish for some reason. Jaheira, maybe?

hehe, thank you, i try not to be evil, but when i am, i'm 100% asshole :D
  • MilesBeyondMilesBeyond Member Posts: 324
    Redcoat said:

"KHALID...go kill Aec'letec...WITH YOUR FISTS!"
    "KHALID...go fight those Basilisks...WITH A BUTTER KNIFE!"
    "KHALID...we disarmed that fireball trap...honest!"

I can just imagine Khalid and Jaheira being part of some sitcom show, where Khalid is the ever-bumbling husband and Jaheira is the ever-disapproving wife. One episode Khalid goes up on the roof to replace the shingles, but he ends up causing the whole house to collapse, and there's Jaheira with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot disapprovingly before going, "Khaliiiiiiiiiid!" Or in another episode, Jaheira goes on a business trip and tells Khalid to water her houseplants, but of course he forgets and they end up dying. And when Jaheira gets back?

"KHALIIIIIIIIIID!!!"

I laughed out loud. This is amazing. Corny canned laugh track and everything.

We need a BG sitcom. Minsc could be the weird, stupid friend played for comic relief. Alora and Imoen could be two surrogate daughters whose company K+J initially reject but who they end up coming to love in Very Special Moments. Dynaheir would be the voice of reason (maybe we could even have her face covered by a fence...). Xan would date Alora for a season in a comically mismatched pairing and then never be seen again.