Skip to content

Anyone else having problems with the forum website?

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I got a few errors the past few hours. :/
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

... Have a like instead :)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Ugh...its acting up again!
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    I wasn't having TOO much trouble with the site the past couple of days, but it's been 503 error city today. Not to mention my page "doesn't exist" twice now, along with me being unable to check my notifications without another reload of the page. This is madness!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    meagloth said:

meagloth said:

I got a few errors the past few hours. :/

Haha, three agrees? I should just say that every morning and everyone who has problems can just get me a free agree :P
    I wonder why only 3 agrees? Is there anyone here who doesn't have this problem? Come on, just not everyone admits it but THIS PLACE IS FOUL when errors are happening every 5 minutes.
    CrevsDaak said:

I had two complete crashes form my computer (hard drive) but even with that I've been logged out once.

Same happened today :|
    Apparently, I don't exist. image
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Ok, what can i say... I think that agree and like are not the proper reaction to meagloth's comment, so i join to Elminster.
    Don't worry @meagloth I still like you as a person as much as ever ;)
    It's a common bug in mobile, because get to the http://forum.baldursgate.com/profile page instead of http://forum.baldursgate.com/profile/20478/CrevsDaak or http://forum.baldursgate.com/profile/26192/meagloth but I don't think it should happen in iPad (since iPad browses as iPad Safari but that gets recognized as PC browser by these forums, anyway...).
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I seems the situation have become much better. No errors for me today;) All hail the Vanilla God!
    bengoshi said:

I seems the situation have become much better. No errors for me today;) All hail the Vanilla God!

No, the Vanilla god is merely one face of a three faced god. All hail the Neapolitan god!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    The number of the beast...

503 !

It forced me to sign back in so I could like Lolien's post... Why is it always that the errors occur on this thread? So much irony...
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    A single 503 today and I've been "logged off" a few times - each time I have been able to "log back in" by reloading the page.

I think Vanilla needs a few mods or an Enhanced Edition. ;-)
    edited May 2014
    The BG:EE Forums Enhanced Edition are now working! Check them out!
    The link won't work ;)
    The forums should get Overhaul'd so they stop being so buggy.

Edit: fixed a typo in the HTML
    The forums are acting up again

*Casts greater restoration*
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    edited May 2014
    I couldn't log in just now. That's new.

Edit: the irony... logged out afer posting... :(
    edited May 2014
    Alas it seems my efforts were of no help. Never trust a mage to cast your cleric spells (I'm looking at you @Gorion ):D
    I keep getting the "whoops, user not found!" page when trying to reload my page. I also got a 503 error when trying to agree with Elminster. My problems never really stopped from last time, they just got less severe.
    I'm not getting notifications when someone mentions me. Is that happening to anyone else?
    @meagloth I can't say
    edited May 2014
    It's working again. @Elminister‌ just summoned me. wtf?
    I was also just logged out twice.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    im not getting notifications properly

for when people mention me and the like, seems to work fine for favourite threads though
    Hooooooly balls is the forum crashing hard for me. It just about refuses to load my profile, and I keep getting logged out.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    This is getting ridiculous. It seems like every few days we have issues with the forums. If Vanilla isn't already working on this issue then they certainly should be. I am starting to think that someone from Beamdog should complain to them about these issues. Of course that is not my decision to make.