Skip to content

Post-ship features: what would you like?

1235»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012
    I made a thread on this. But now that I've played more the biggest thing I would like to see in BGEE would be for them to allow Black Lily to accept stolen goods. As it stands now from what I can tell they can't be sold.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/8565/post-ship-feature-place-to-sell-stolen-items#latest

There is a link to the thread.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • IkonNavrosIkonNavros Member Posts: 227
    edited December 2012
    All i want to see is a new GUI with higher quality and an option to shut on/off the Auto-zoom which is until that moment always in background, no matter if you use the manual zoom too or not :)

That is my critic point on the EE - Devs, find a way to make that 2 things possible and you gain a fan :)

Post edited by IkonNavros on
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    More joinable NPCs!!! (that goes double for BG2EE, which needs them even more)
  • LoremasterLoremaster Member Posts: 212
    Quests! Add some larger quests to the SE areas (or any other areas). Not just errands but something that takes a few hours to complete. It would be great if the quests could be tied to one NPC or two. Don’t care about character portraits or that stuff. Quests, quests and more quests!
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    A class or kit package...as long as it has an Archmage class! Spell or ability package from other games...e.g. Spell pack from Warcraft, Dragon Age, etc.