Skip to content

Love interest for Imoen...

2»

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    SionIV said:

He is a monk, so no touching only looking. Imoen wouldn't last a day with him.

He's not necessarily that kind of monk.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    shawne said:

SionIV said:

He is a monk, so no touching only looking. Imoen wouldn't last a day with him.

He's not necessarily that kind of monk.
    Let's just hope he picked the right Faith then *Teases*
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Alora.

Because as I mentioned earlier, I'm a perv.
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    Jan Jansen. I forsee a great future for Imoen Jansen growing turnips and bringing up half gnome kids :)
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

Xan because he's so negative and Imoen can be cheery. I suspect there would be some funny moments there.

That should be good in BG2.

Xan: Life is so hollow.
    Imoen: Ikr?
    Both: *sigh*

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    On the basis that people don't always end up with people who are like them (or people they like for that matter) I think Imoen and Shar-Teel kind of makes sense.
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    oh no my charname will be damned if he lets some lothario adventurer touch his little sister hes seen what these guys get up to
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    Tough choice, but I'm certain Haer'Dalis could easilly woo her with tales of Trollups and Plug Tails...
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    Well, sometimes you've got to think a little outside the box, so I'm going to surprise people by not suggesting anyone from that list and saying exactly what anyone would expect me to say; Aerie.

She's the only partner who ever really works. Chalk and cheese again, although they're similar enough in some ways. Aerie's sensitive, but she can be child-like and silly, and I think Imoen would enjoy getting her to lighten up more and really enjoy life. It would start off with Immy trying to act like a big sister, but then, who knows.
  • OzzyBotkinsOzzyBotkins Member Posts: 396
    I will go with Garrick. both are buffleheaded
  • ZarakinthishZarakinthish Member Posts: 214
    Count me in as another who thinks that the protagonist is the best match for her, particularly when a human. On a side note, I wonder how much of the crowd that likes the idea of an Imoen romance are also fans of visual novels.
  • Count me in as another who thinks that the protagonist is the best match for her, particularly when a human. On a side note, I wonder how much of the crowd that likes the idea of an Imoen romance are also fans of visual novels.

*raises hand*

• TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427
    What if the choice was between...

Anomen/Garrick/Nalia/Aerie or Coran?
  • TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427
    (up until Coran's event in SoA)
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Nalia :3

ALSOMYSHIP :3:3

"Imoen I am home now and I am looking so beautiful and also my hair is flowing?"
    "Oh Miss de'Arnise!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.