Skip to content

THE PATCH IS LIVE!

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
Read all about it here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/22810/game-update-v1-2-0

This forum will remain active, at least for now. I need to figure out exactly how we want to use this space, but for the moment use it like you've been doing. Don't expect to see any updates to the beta at least until after BGII:EE is released; for now, just enjoy the patch.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    YESSSSS!!!!!
  • ReverendBobReverendBob Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2013
    I know that the Steam and iOS versions require testing and approval before release. Can you let us know whether the patch has been delivered to the respective approval boards?

I imagine you have no insight into the approval process once submitted, but it would be nice to know if the work has begun.

Thanks for your hard work.
  • ArakinArakin Member Posts: 16
    Jesus! You guys has been busy! Thank you so much, Beamdog and everyone else who has helped! I can't wait for BGII:EE! :)
  • heero_gwheero_gw Member Posts: 54
    while out App sotre (MAC)?
  • badbromancebadbromance Member Posts: 238
    edited October 2013
    Life is so hol ... AWSOME!!
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    And thank YOU, devs! This is definitely the best version of BG that anyone can get and your tireless efforts are an inspiration to us all.
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    Oh nice, finally time to play a BG:EE session finally, before BG2:EE comes :p
  • EffinyEffiny Member Posts: 378
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart, devs! You rock!!!!
  • RannRann Member Posts: 168
    Awesome, can hardly wait to get home and try this out!
  • Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418
    Unfortunately I can't play now. When I hit the apply update button it started to update then the button changed to say "download paused (click to resume)" but no resuming happens when I click.
  • riyahhassettriyahhassett Member Posts: 59
    Ipad update will be out, when?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Try closing and restarting the client. Are you using the stand-alone launcher or the Beamdog client?
  • Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418
    Dee said:

Try closing and restarting the client. Are you using the stand-alone launcher or the Beamdog client?

I tried closing and reopening. Still "stuck". Using the stand alone client.

• SedSed Member Posts: 790
    Try unchecking P2P
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2013
    It's still october the 30th here in Gothenburg/Sweden. We got it before November!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216

Ipad update will be out, when?

After it's been approved in the apple store.

• qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
    I use the seperate launcher and was wondering will i have to start a new game with that launcher and lose what ive accomplished with the beta build?
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Have the same problem Nic_Mercy, Should I uninstall beta version now? and is that whats causing it what would happen if I did?
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Woooooooop woooooop! Thanks Overhaul
  • rkp71rkp71 Member Posts: 16
    What is the status on android then? We certainly have waited long enough, sure would like to play.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    FYI there are reports of game save directories getting wiped out. see general forums.
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    Bravo Gentlemen!!
  • JarvisJarvis Member Posts: 8
  • Blakes7Blakes7 Member Posts: 83
    cool banana's! Downloading now.
  • SharShar Member Posts: 158
    Tried it out got to Nashkel mines. The only thing was that Jaheira and Khalid killed Monty and X'zar straight after joining (about a minute) but i'm pretty sure its a random event even in vanilla.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    I should have known that iOS BG:EE still needs to undergo testing approval. The first thing I did when I woke up was to check the appstore available updates...oh how cruel! Oh well, I guess I have to settle with patch log until it's released.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Shar said:

Tried it out got to Nashkel mines. The only thing was that Jaheira and Khalid killed Monty and X'zar straight after joining (about a minute) but i'm pretty sure its a random event even in vanilla.

Its random yes. I believe your party leaders charisma score helps regarding it.
  • FelspawnFelspawn Member Posts: 161
    Excited! and yet still sad as i have the Steam version and gods only know how long it'll take Atari to get the patch off to Steam....
  • EntropyXIIEntropyXII Member Posts: 656
    Hey @Dee, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but are custom portraits supposed to be removed? The option has completely gone from the portrait menu. Also, is there a way to change resolution? I'm sure pre-patch I had a much sharper resolution than what I have at the moment.