Skip to content

NPC Guide to BGEE

1235»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Just a heads up. Over the next several days I will be updating this guide to include a section on SoD NPC's (including separate sections on companions that return for the expansion).
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    Great guide and looking forward to the update!
  • webspyderwebspyder Member Posts: 27
    You said that Shar-Teel will only fight Dorn if he has fought and killed another party member. I can confirm this isn't the case. In my party, Dorn hasn't fought anyone yet Shar-Teel just attacked him out of the blue with no clashes leading up to it or anything. It may be worth noting, and may have some impact, that I have Dorn leading the party because of his charisma.
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited December 2017
    @elminster
    Patch 2.0 changes how NPC's are treated when it comes to their initial level. Now you have a chance to level them up yourself. I'll leave the existing information about NPC levels up for people who are interested in keeping their characters traditional(ish).
    I would remove the existing information about NPC levels up in order to provide clean information to new players like me.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2017
    The BGEE section of the guide is finished at this point. I'll be updating the SoD companions section (clearly very gradually) but otherwise that is it.
    edited December 2017
    I have a question.
    Do NPC level up faster if CHARNAME reaches level 6 alone or does it require the same time recruiting them from the beginning?
    elminster said:

Relatively speaking it only takes 20,000 XP to get Safana to level 6

Did you mean 40000 XP as a mage?

This discussion has been closed.