Skip to content

Baldur's Gate II R.P. Group (Searching for Party.)

2»

Comments

• Magical_TrevorMagical_Trevor Member Posts: 57
    @Pairdice Yup! We only have three total members confirmed, including myself, so there's still room. We have a fourth TECHNICALLY, but they have yet to say anything on Skype, so... If they don't say something soon, I'll be kicking them. We kinda want to get started and stuff. X3
    (My username is darethwinterstone )
  • RokarusRokarus Member Posts: 21
    In order of interest:
    @Magical_Trevor
    @Ksng87
    @Rokarus
    @StuckInMud
    @Tresset
    @Yackemflamburger
    @Lathrael
    @Ryofu
    @CommanderRPG
    @AerieAvariel
    @PairDice

So we could do:
    Magical_Trevor
    Ksn87
    Rokarus
    StuckInMud
    Tresset
    Yackemflamburger

Lathrael
    Ryofu
    CommanderRPG
    AerieAvariel
    PairDice

So Saturdays... Starting february-march I can't do saturdays. Fridays and Sundays, probs.
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    sounds good to me
  • CommanderRpgCommanderRpg Member Posts: 521
    I had called me out (i've spoken with Trevor ;-)
    @Rokarus ... Did you even READ the other comments that have been posted? We don't even have six people yet. Why try to split that up even further? Even if we still have open spots, I'm now a little worried about letting you in, as it's apparent that you don't read everything, and communication is kind of important...
  • NazgorathNazgorath Member Posts: 3
    I want to play sooo bad count me in.

I work 9pm-9am monday-friday ending at 9am saturday morning (MST). I have saturdays and sundays off, so I can play those days.
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    I might be interested, I really miss playing this game mp ... I am free most nights from 7pm - midnight (mst) and my saturdays are pretty flexible. I could make a skype account or w/e required. I like fighter/mages, fighter/thieves and stuff. cleric/illusionist or blade sometimes too.
    @Nazgorath Not sure if we're going to be playing on weekdays or not, so if we do, that would likely mean you wouldn't be able to join, but I'll get back to you as soon as our group has worked out when we're going to be playing, alright?

@Anaximander Yeah, you'll need Skype if you want to play with us, as we use that for communication purposes. It's faster and easier than using the chat box thing, and prevents arguments when people are writing three or four things at once, and can't keep up in reading or something

We already have a mage and thief, so most likely, we could use you as a Blade or Cleric/Illusionist. My account is, again, darethwinterstone. If you intend to join, you'll need to contact me asap, as we intend to start by the weekend or so.
    Trevor,
    Did I say that I was making a final submission for everybody? That I was in charge? Calm down.
    On the subject of communication, I'm not even sure I want to be in here; all I did was try to be helpful and people get bent out of shape.
    edited December 2013
    I got skype now, just waiting for some confirmation about this weekend thanks ... I've rolled up a nice gnome fighter illusionist and have a nice custom portrait for her. Chaotic Good yep. She's got 161000 xp and barebones equipment and spells learned.
    Post edited by Anaximander on
  • grunzerxxgrunzerxx Member Posts: 12
    I am interested too :)
    add me on skype: dumel345
    or write me inbox
    Dunno maybe it's just the holidays hope we can get something organized next weekend, peace!
    Sunday's probably do not work for me, I am starting up an ACTUAL pen and paper game (BG is great, yet still doesn't come close to the real thing) with some friends. Will keep you all updated.
    At this point, I think the game I'm trying to organize is full, so to everyone else, feel free to use this to organize your own game(s). Good luck, and happy gaming!
    Crap. Well, I need a game.
  • Draego2014Draego2014 Member Posts: 6
    I would like to play a game. Currently unemployed so let me know if you need another member and the time and days you would like to play. I like to player wizard mostly but also like playing as cleric or paladin.